December 12, 2019 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 19V889000
If the driver operates the vehicle unaware that ESC and ABS are not functioning, there is an increased risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 19V889
Manufacturer General Motors LLC
Potential Number of Units Affected 463,995
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6, and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles. Due to an Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) software error, the vehicle’s Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Antilock Brake System (ABS) may become disabled. Furthermore, if this specific error occurs, the vehicle’s diagnostics will not illuminate the instrument cluster ESC and ABS malfunction warning lights. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 126, “Electronic Stability Control” and 135, “Light Vehicle Brake Systems.”
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the EBCM, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 27, 2020. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-333-4223, or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM’s number for this recall is N192268090.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NonCompliance Recall N192268090
Brake System Malfunction Warning
These questions and answers are being provided to help GM dealers respond to inquiries from involved vehicle owners about the Safety recall identified above.
|Q1)||Which vehicles are involved?|
|A1)||Certain 2019 model year Cadillac CT6, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles.|
|Q2)||What is the issue or condition?|
|A2)||Certain vehicles may fail to conform to S5.3 of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126, “Electronic stability control systems for light vehicles” and S5.1 of FMVSS 135, “Light vehicle brake systems.” In these vehicles, a software error can, in rare cases, disable the vehicle’s electronic stability control (ESC) and antilock brake system (ABS) systems for a single ignition cycle. If this specific error occurs, the vehicle’s diagnostics will not illuminate the vehicle’s ESC and ABS telltale lamps, as required by S5.3 of FMVSS 126 and S5.1 of FMVSS 135.|
|Q3)||What symptoms may be experienced? What warning signs may be associated with the issue or condition described?|
|Q4)||What is the remedy/repair?|
|A4)||Dealers will reprogram the brake system control module.|
|Q5)||What is the safety risk? Is the vehicle safe to drive?|
|A5)||If the driver is unaware that ESC and ABS are not functioning, there may be increased risk of a crash.|
|Q6)||Does the customer have to pay for this remedy/repair?|
|A6)||No, this inspection/repair will be done at no cost to the customer.|
|Q7)||Is the remedy/repair available now?|
|A7)||Yes, the remedy/repair is available now, please see the attached bulletin for details.|
|Q8)||What should customers do until recall repairs can be completed? Are there any special instructions?|
|A8)||If special instructions are provided, they will be included in the notification letters to customers.|
|Q9)||How can customers check to see if their vehicle is involved in this field action?|
|A9)||Customers who own a vehicle involved in the field action will be notified by mail by General Motors, but they may also check their Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for field actions in GM Owner Center at https://my.gm.com/recalls or via NHTSA’s website at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/.|
|Q10)||If customers are concerned, can they get a rental car or courtesy transportation?|
|A10)||Courtesy transportation is available for customers whose vehicles are involved in this recall and are within the warranty coverage period for the warranty which is associated with this recall. Please refer to Warranty Administration Bulletin #17-NA-073: Field Action Courtesy Transportation Policy for further information.|
F/CMVSS Noncompliance Recall
N192268090 Brake System Malfunction Warning
Release Date: December 2019 Revision: 00
|Attention:||It is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by this notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied.|
All involved vehicles that are in dealer inventory must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer traded, or used for demonstration purposes until the repair contained in this bulletin has been performed on the vehicle.
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 (New Model)|
|GMC||Sierra 1500 (New Model)|
Involved vehicles are marked “open” on the Investigate Vehicle History screen in GM Global Warranty Management system. This site should always be checked to confirm vehicle involvement prior to beginning any required inspections and/or repairs.
|Condition||General Motors has decided that certain 2019 model year Cadillac CT6, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles may fail to conform to S5.3 of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard|
(FMVSS) No. 126, “Electronic stability control systems for light vehicles” and S5.5.1 of FMVSS 135, “Light vehicle brake systems.” In these vehicles, a software error can, in rare cases, disable the vehicle’s electronic stability control (ESC) and antilock brake system (ABS) systems for a single ignition cycle. If this specific error occurs, the vehicle’s diagnostics will not illuminate the vehicle’s ESC and ABS telltale lamps, as required by S5.3 of FMVSS 126 and S5.1 of FMVSS 135. If the driver is unaware that ESC and ABS are not functioning, there may be increased risk of a crash.
|Correction||Dealers are to reprogram the brake system control module.|
No parts are required for this repair.
|Labor Operation||Description||Labor Time||Trans. Type||Net Item|
|9104800*||Verified Module Software or Calibration Level: Module Is Programmed with Same Level Software or Calibration||0.2||ZFAT||N/A|
|9104801*||Brake System Control Module Reprogramming with SPS||0.3||ZFAT||N/A|
* Warning: To avoid warranty transaction rejections, carefully read and follow the instructions below:
- The SPS Warranty Claim Code must be accurately entered in the “SPS Warranty Claim Code” field of the transaction.
- When more than one Warranty Claim Code is generated for a programming event, it is required to document all Warranty Claim Codes in the “Correction” field on the job card. Dealers must also enter one of the codes in the “SPS Warranty Claim Code” field of the transaction, otherwise the transaction will reject. It is best practice to enter the FINAL code provided by SPS.
Warranty Claim Code Information Retrieval
- Open TIS on the computer used to program the vehicle.
- Select and start SPS.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Warranty Claim Code tab.
The VIN, Warranty Claim Code and Date/Time will be listed on a roster of recent programming events. If the code is retrievable, dealers should resubmit the transaction making sure to include the code in the SPS Warranty Claim Code field.
Important: Carefully read and follow the instructions below.
- Ensure the programming tool is equipped with the latest software and is securely connected to the data link connector. If there is an interruption during programming, programming failure or control module damage may occur.
- Stable battery voltage is critical during programming. Any fluctuation, spiking, over voltage or loss of voltage will interrupt programming. Install a GM Authorized Programming Support Tool to maintain system voltage. Refer to gmdesolutions.com for further information. If not available, connect a fully charged 12 V jumper or booster pack disconnected from the AC voltage supply. DO NOT connect a battery charger.
- Turn OFF or disable systems that may put a load on the vehicles battery such as; interior lights, exterior lights (including daytime running lights), HVAC, radio, etc.
- Clear DTCs after programming is complete. Clearing powertrain DTCs will set the Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) system status indicators to NO.
|Important: If the Same Calibration/Software Warning is noted on the SPS screen, select OK and follow screen instructions. After a successful programming event, the WCC is located in the Service Programming System dialogue|
|box of the SPS Summary screen. No further action is required. Refer to the Warranty section of the bulletin.|
- Reprogram the Brake System Control Module. Refer to K160 Brake System Control Module: Programming and Setup in SI.
Important: To avoid warranty transaction rejections, you MUST record the warranty claim code provided on the SPS Warranty Claim Code (WCC) screen on the job card. Refer to callout 1 above for the location of the WCC on the SPS screen.
- Record SPS Warranty Claim Code on job card for warranty transaction submission.
Dealer Responsibility – For USA & Export (USA States, Territories, and Possessions)
It is a violation of Federal law for a dealer to deliver a new motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by this notification under a sale or lease until the defect or noncompliance is remedied.
The US National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act provides that each vehicle that is subject to a recall of this type must be adequately repaired within a reasonable time after the customer has tendered it for repair. A failure to repair within sixty days after tender of a vehicle is prima facie evidence of failure to repair within a reasonable time. If the condition is not adequately repaired within a reasonable time, the customer may be entitled to an identical or reasonably equivalent vehicle at no charge or to a refund of the purchase price less a reasonable allowance for depreciation. To avoid having to provide these burdensome remedies, every effort must be made to promptly schedule an appointment with each customer and to repair their vehicle as soon as possible. In the recall notification letters, customers are told how to contact the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration if the recall is not completed within a reasonable time.
Dealer Responsibility – All
All new, used, GM Certified Used, courtesy transportation vehicles, dealer shuttle vehicles, etc. in dealers’ possession and subject to this recall must be held and inspected/repaired per the service procedure of this bulletin before customers take possession of these vehicles. Involved vehicles must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration, or any other purpose.
All GM Certified Used vehicles currently in the dealers’ inventory within the Certified Pre-Owned Inventory System (CPOIS) will be de-certified and must be held and remedied per the service procedure in this bulletin. Upon submitting an accepted/paid warranty transaction in the Global Warranty Management (GWM) system, the vehicle can be re-certified for sale within the CPOIS system, or once again be used in the CTP program.
Dealers are to service all vehicles subject to this recall at no charge to customers, regardless of mileage, age of vehicle, or ownership, from this time forward.
Customers who have recently purchased vehicles sold from your vehicle inventory, and for which there is no customer information indicated on the dealer listing, are to be contacted by the dealer. Arrangements are to be made to make the required correction according to the instructions contained in this bulletin. Recall follow-up cards should not be used for this purpose, since the customer may not as yet have received the notification letter.
In summary, whenever a vehicle subject to this recall enters your vehicle inventory or is in your dealership for service in the future, you must take the steps necessary to be sure the recall correction has been made before selling or releasing the vehicle.
For dealers with involved vehicles, a listing with involved vehicles has been prepared and will be provided to U.S. and Canadian dealers through the GM GlobalConnect Recall Reports or sent directly to export dealers. The listing may contain customer names and addresses obtained from Motor Vehicle Registration Records. The use of such motor vehicle registration data for any purpose other than follow-up necessary to complete this recall is a violation of law in several states/provinces/countries. Accordingly, you are urged to limit the use of this report to the follow-up necessary to complete this recall.
Courtesy Transportation – For USA & Canada
Courtesy transportation is available for customers whose vehicles are involved in a product program and still within the warranty coverage period. See General Motors Service Policies and Procedures Manual, Sections 1.4 and 6.1.10, for courtesy transportation program details.
USA & Canada – General Motors will notify customers of this recall on their vehicle
Export – Letters will be sent to known owners of record located within areas covered by the US National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.
3 Affected Products
4 Associated Documents
Miscellaneous Document – N192268090 FAQs
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
To obtain the latest electronic controller calibration information for your vehicle, go to https://tis2web.service.gm.com/tis2web and enter the vehicle’s 17 character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and select ‘Get CAL ID’.
You can then compare the latest part number with the actual number installed on the vehicle to determine if a reprogram is needed.
The Service Programming System (SPS) application is part of the TIS2Web system. To program an ECU, the SPS application must communicate with the vehicle control modules using the proper J2534 programming interface tool.
The following are the supported interface tools:
The Tech 2 supports model years 1996 and beyond. With the addition of the CAN Diagnostic Interface (CANdi) module, Tech 2 is fully backward compatible with current Tech 2 functionality and operates transparently when diagnosing non-CAN-equipped vehicles.
The GM MDI is the Global Diagnostic tool for future vehicles starting with Global A vehicles. The GM MDI was introduced in the fall of 2007 for Pass-Thru programming and offers faster programming speed. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1996 and into the future. Click here to view a list of GDS supported vehicles.
- [Vehicle Coverage] One device Compatible for Ford and Compatible for Mazda, Support vehicle till 2018 year. (Can't Support Ford F-150 ). Support Automatic Vehicle Recognition.
- [ECU Functions] Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.). Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs.
- [Functional] Connect via USB. Support Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs); Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors; Steering Angle Resets, Guided Fault Finding&All Other Dealer Functions.
- 【Update】 Update by CD with Unlocked Firmware. ★Please Note: If you have any problem when you install the software, please feel free to contact us, our technology team will provide customers service to help you solve the problem. Multilingual: Support English/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Slovenian/Finnish/Danish/Norwegian/Portuguese(European)/Portuguese(Brazil).
- 🚩🚩🚩Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website. Use new vxmanager to update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.
- 🚗【Key Programming + IMMO Function】The most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet, it helps perform complete key programming quickly. Please send VIN to⭐[email protected]⭐ to check compatibility. 2020 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 【Officially identified as genuine by 🅰🆄🆃🅴🅻】
- 🚗【Advanced XP400 Programmer】XP400 is to read transponder data (especially Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, etc. IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc
- 🚗【ADVANCED IMMO + J2534 MaxiFlash】Immobilizer is also known as immo box which is to auto part that recognizes the vehicle key directly. MaxiFlash specially designed to provide users with convenient PC communication on any modern vehicle diagnostic, and offer the most significant features desired by OEM customers: reliability, fast performance and flexibility. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m). ▲The J2534 Can't Program ECU With IM608▲
- 🚗【ACTIVE TEST + ECU CODING + 23 RESET SERVICE】Bi-directional control of the ECM is useful in determining whetherthe ECM responds to a command well. And Auto VIN Identification, ECU Coding are available for IM608. Most useful service including: Oil Reset Service/ EPB Service/ BMS Service/ SAS Service/ DPF Service etc.Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models.
- 🚗【(US ONLY) 1 YEAR FREE UPDATE + PERMANENT After-Sales SERVICE】▲IM608 just can be used in US. Please don't switch the IP or the device will be locked!▲ 🎗🎗𝙊𝘽𝘿𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙧. 🚔💥𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩: 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙗𝙙[email protected]𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣💥
- VCX is designed on the basis of the latest automotive international standards so that it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications
- WIFI Version VXDIAG VCX Nano compatible for TOYOTA and Lexus, support both USB connection and WIFI connection, support latest version software, Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive bus to a PC
- OS support both WINDOWS XP and Windows 7, Software support multi-languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, ec
- Small size, easy to carry and convenient for us
- One year warranty.Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website. Use new vxmanager to update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.
- 🚗【Advanced J2534 ECU PROGRAMMING】: Autel diagnostic scanner MK908P comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant Pass-Thru interface, which allows you to program ECUs for Benz/BMW . This helps to update the existing software/firmware of your vehicles, and fix software-controlled drivability & emission issues. Sounds complicated, but this is easy to do and we are 24 hours here for help. Any questions, contact [email protected]outlook.com for help.
- 🚗【Same as Maxisys Elite, Updated of Maxisys Pro】: With just the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, upgraded of MS908S PRO, MS908E, Autel scan tool MK908P is much more cost-effective. OE-level obd2 scanner MK908P supports coding functions on 98% vehicle makes. The online coding is compatible with VW & Audi & Porsche & Benz/BMW, and its online configuration for Renault is unique among diagnostic industries.
- 🚗【Advanced Special Functions for Professionals】: Full system diagnostic scanner MK908P enjoys 30+ professional service functions like Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, and IMMO Service, etc. Besides, MK908P has guided functions which are covered for VAG group. Power balance and offline coding can be supported on Ford. Proxy alignment is there for Fiat. Hiding / customization / personalization functions are covered for car makes such as BWM, VAG, Toyota etc.
- 🚗【Wide Vehicle Coverage for Repairing Shops】: Autel Diagnostic Scanner MK908P has wide vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, ideal for experienced mechanics and garage to do professional repairing and maintenance. With luxury car makes coverage, basic diagnostic functions and most special/service functions of MK908P are compatible with Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maserati etc.
- 🚗【Free Gift of Car Battery Tester AB101】: Priced at 49$, car battery tester is recommended by Scotty Kilmer and BestReviews. It directly detects the battery data and give suggestions on whether to replace the battery. This 12v car auto battery load tester is convenient for you to know the condition of cranking and charging system. Any questions, contact [email protected]outlook.com for sure.
- OE-Level OBD Scanner: The diagnostic tool serves as the most advanced automotive diagnostic tool, comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues. Welcom to contact [email protected]outlook.com or ask through Q&A for your specific need and to ensure the vehicle compatibility
- All-system Diagnose & Active Test: Provided with full-systems diagnosis(ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.). The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems
- 30+ Service Functions: As the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, MK908P also offers another 30+ service functions to help your repairing work faster, easier, and more professional, These service functions include immo keys/throttle/injecor coding/trans adaption/suspension/tyre retrofit/DPF/brake bleed/oil reset and more
- Broad Compatibility: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software
- With TS401 TPMS Relearn Tool: Since MK908P only supports basic detection functions for TPMS, so it is equipped with TS401, a powerful TPMS tire pressure reset tool, which can help you to program a sensor and do the Relearn procedure
- 【ADVANCED ECU PROGRAMMING】 This pro-level scan tool features Autel’s Powerful Complete Diagnostic System with easy-to-go workflow of ECU Coding: / for customer individual customization of the car (to improve vehicle performance, or stimulate high-end car functions); / for the configuration alteration (when a component is replaced); / and for multiple car systems’ recognition of each other etc. , with optimal efficiency.
- 【36+ SERVICE FUNCTIONS】This OE-Level diagnostic scanner offers more than 36 service functions as Oil Reset, Injector Coding, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Immo Keys, SAS, Suspension, Throttle etc. It also gains full access of all available vehicle modules to Retrieve ECU information, Read & Erase DTCs, and View Live Data of each parameter item, with Bi-Directional Control (Active Test) to check the operating conditions of various car systems and components.
- 【J2534 PROGRAMMING】Autel MaxiSys Elite features J2534 ECU Programming for BMW & Benz, to access, update, replace and program the existing software/firmware in ECUs, without the need of a dealer-only tool, to troubleshoot and deal with complex vehicle problems like Driveability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, and Durability of mechanical parts etc. , with easy step-by-step instructions. This ultimate Autel scanner is made for perfection.
- 【DISCOVER OUR 24/7】2 years FREE software update + 1 year . This diagnostic tool is backed by Autel’s professional tech team and service team, to offer the top quality product and service in the industry. Autel MaxiSys Elite comes a way in easing up and increasing efficiency in your professional diagnostics from all the features mentioned above. The returns are a . *The tool is only available to sell in the U. S. Region.
- 【STATE-OF-THE-ART HARDWARE】This Android 4. 4. 4 KitKat OS-based, tablet-style diagnostic scanner incorporates the world’s fastest mobile processor NVIDIA’s Tegra 4, with internal 2GB RAM (32GB SSD), for boosted performance (boot-up time < 20 sec). Also, Elite comes with a visually stunning sharp Retina display of 9. 7”, with an 8. 0-megapixel rear camera with flashlight and auto focus. This scan tool is bound to work as fast and effective as possible.
- VXDIAG VCX 2 in 1 works for both Ford and Mazda, support Ford and Mazda Diagnose and Programming.(Please download the latest vxmanager from vxdiag official website. Use new vxmanager to update firmware and driver and then update your device authorization.)
- Worth to own: Support J2534 protocol, this device actually works faster than Obdlink MX and ELM327 devices with Forscan, it can also works with FJDS license for programming. This is a great alternative to buying an expensive VCM2 for programming modules
- Support vehicle till 2019 year（Not works for FORD F150,F250,F350,F450,F550,F650,F750 before 2010）,Support Multi-Languages
- VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
- Full Technical Support Online: Firmware support update online. For software installation, you can feel free to contact us via amazon message, our engineer will provide online support by teamviewer or video
- 【SUPERIOR CODING & PROGRAMMING】 Supports coding and programming especially for BMW and Mercedes. With the VCI of MK908P for SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 protocols, it can replace the existing software and firmware in ECU without expensive original equipment.
- 【WIDE DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS】 Well capable of VCM coding and programming, TPMS coding, intelligent cruise control (ICC), ECU coding, live data, dashboard matching, airbag system reset, anti-theft key matching and more.
- 【POWERFUL DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】 The oscilloscope MP408 combine with MaxiCOM MK908P is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits.
- 【HIGH-EFFICIENCY OF USE】 Being MS908P upgraded, it is Autel’s latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist damage of heavy use.
- 【WARRANTY & UPDATE】 You can get quality related services within 12 months warranty, besides, 12 months free online update is available for the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and car models.
- ECU CODING & PROGRAMMING: Worked with J2534 Pass-thru device, MaxiSys Elite is capable of ECU programming for Benz and BMW.
- EXTENSIVE COVERAGE: Available for over 80 1996 US-based, 2000 European-based and newer OBD2 protocol vehicles with full OBD functions, 11 reset functions and full systems diagnoses
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Worked with MaxiScope basic kit MP408, MaxiSys Elite provides users with an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle's electronic circuits
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Remote Tech Support for real-time software update notifications via internet. Interactive Data Logging Sessions for direct contact with Autel. One-stop multitasking for ideal management of data
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGNS: MaxiSys Elite is with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing. MP408 features color coded 4-channel control panel and one-click auto setup of voltage scale and time base
Last update on 2020-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API