October 7, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V782000
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants, resulting in serious injury or death.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V782
Manufacturer General Motors, LLC
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 550
General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2008-2017 Buick Enclave and 2013-2017 Chevrolet Traverse vehicles. The driver's air bag inflator may explode during deployment, due to a manufacturing defect.
Dealers will inspect and replace as necessary, the driver's air bag module, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed November 22, 2021. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is N212349040.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212349040
Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture
These questions and answers are being provided to help GM dealers respond to inquiries from involved vehicle owners about the Safety recall identified above.
|Q1)||Which vehicles are involved?|
|A1)||Certain 2008–2017 model year Buick Enclave and 2013-2017 model year Chevrolet Traverse vehicles.|
|Q2)||What is the issue or condition?|
|A2)||In these vehicles, the front-driver airbag inflator, which may have been installed either as original equipment or as part of a replacement driver-airbag module during a service event, may contain a supplier manufacturing defect that may result in inflator rupture during deployment.|
|Q3)||What symptoms may be experienced? What warning signs may be associated with the issue or condition described?|
|Q4)||What is the remedy/repair?|
|A4)||For vehicles that may have had a suspect inflator installed as original equipment, dealers will replace the front-driver airbag module. For vehicles that may have had a suspect inflator installed as part of a service replacement of the front-driver airbag module, dealers will remove the module, inspect the lot number on the inflator, and replace the suspect module if the lot number matches the suspect lot number. GM dealers will be instructed to inspect and return the service modules that contain inflators from the suspect lot to the Tier 1 supplier.|
|Q5)||What is the safety risk? Is the vehicle safe to drive?|
|A5)||An inflator rupture may cause metal fragments to pass through the airbag and into the vehicle interior, which may result in injury or death to vehicle occupants.|
|Q6)||Does the customer have to pay for this remedy/repair?|
|A6)||No, this inspection/repair will be done at no cost to the customer.|
|Q7)||Is the remedy/repair available now?|
|A7)||No, when a remedy is available and/or sufficient quantity of parts are available, the recall bulletin will be released, and dealers can begin repairing vehicles.|
|Q8)||What should customers do until recall repairs can be completed? Are there any special instructions?|
|A8)||If special instructions are provided, they will be included in the notification letters to customers.|
|Q9)||How can customers check to see if their vehicle is involved in this field action?|
|A9)||Customers who own a vehicle involved in the field action will be notified by mail by General Motors, but they may also check their Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for field actions in GM Owner Center at https://my.gm.com/recalls or via NHTSA’s website at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/.|
GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS
URGENT - DISTRIBUTE IMMEDIATELY
Date: October 7, 2021
Subject: Upcoming Safety Recall N212349040
Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture
Models: 2008-2017 Buick Enclave
2013-2017 Chevrolet Traverse
To: All General Motors Dealers
General Motors has notified the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) about an upcoming safety recall that involves certain 2008-2017 model year Buick Enclave and 2013-2017 model year Chevrolet Traverse vehicles. The GM recall number is N212349040.
It is a violation of federal law for a dealer to deliver a new or used motor vehicle or any new or used item of motor vehicle equipment (including a tire) covered by this notification until the defect is remedied.
In these vehicles, the front-driver airbag inflator, which may have been installed either as original equipment or as part of a replacement driver-airbag module during a service event, may contain a supplier manufacturing defect that may result in inflator rupture during deployment. An inflator rupture may cause metal fragments to pass through the airbag and into the vehicle interior, which may result in injury or death to vehicle occupants.
Parts are not currently available, but when parts are available, for vehicles that may have had a suspect inflator installed as original equipment, dealers will replace the front-driver airbag module. For vehicles that may have had a suspect inflator installed as part of a service replacement of the front-driver airbag module, dealers will remove the module, inspect the lot number on the inflator, and replace the suspect module if the lot number matches the suspect lot number. GM dealers will be instructed to inspect and return the service modules that contain inflators from the suspect lot to the Tier 1 supplier.
Until further instructions are received, involved vehicles that are in dealers’ possession (new or used vehicle inventory, GM Certified Used, courtesy transportation vehicles, dealer shuttle vehicles, etc.) must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration purposes or any other dealer use. All GM Certified Used vehicles currently in the dealers’ inventory within the Certified Pre-Owned Inventory System (CPOIS) will be de-certified.
The Investigate Vehicle History (IVH) screen in the Global Warranty Management (GWM) system has been updated for this upcoming recall on October 7, 2021. This action has been taken to assist dealers with determining which vehicles are involved so they can properly respond to customer inquiries.
Question and Answer Document (Q&A)
Attached to this message you will find a document that addresses the nine most likely questions customers may have regarding this Safety Recall. Please use this information as an aid to confidently answer customer concerns.
Dealers will be advised when the recall bulletin is released. Until the recall bulletin is released, the IVH screen in GWM will display "N/A" under Release Date and "Incomplete – Remedy not yet available" under Status. This means the required repair is not yet available and dealers should not attempt to perform any repairs.
END OF MESSAGE
GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS
GM CUSTOMER CARE AND AFTERSALES
URGENT - DISTRIBUTE IMMEDIATELY
Date: October 21, 2021
Subject: N212349040 - Safety Recall
Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture
Application for Used Vehicle Working Capital Assistance Program (WCAP)
Models: 2008-2017 Buick Enclave
2013-2017 Chevrolet Traverse
To: All General Motors Dealers
On October 7, 2021, GM sent to all GM dealers GlobalConnect Message GCUS-3-2334 regarding safety recall N212349040.
The required repair to complete this recall is not yet available. Until further instructions are received, the involved vehicles that are in dealers’ possession (new or used vehicle inventory, GM Certified Used, courtesy transportation vehicles, dealer shuttle vehicles, etc.) must be held and cannot be delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration purposes or put to any other use.
This message is to inform dealers who have involved vehicles in their inventory that they can now apply for the used vehicle Working Capital Assistance Program (“WCAP”) for safety recall N212349040.
Before proceeding with the application process described below, dealers must verify vehicle eligibility based on the program terms and guidelines that were provided in GM GlobalConnect Message GCUS-9-10968 dated March 10, 2021. Applications submitted on ineligible vehicles are subject to chargeback of any incentives paid to the dealer under the WCAP. Because compensation and tracking requires visibility into dealers’ inventory, dealers must also have agreed to a Dealer Data Share agreement with GM in order to receive any compensation under this program.
To apply for the WCAP for safety recall N212349040, dealers must access the GM Global Warranty Management (GWM) system and submit a “ZSET” warranty transaction using the labor code provided below for each eligible vehicle. This zero-dollar special transaction type is the dealer’s application for compensation and constitutes a representation from the dealer that the vehicle is eligible for WCAP assistance.
Note: Acceptance of the warranty transaction does not ensure vehicle eligibility or guarantee the provision of any assistance as defined by program terms and guidelines.
Working Capital Assistance for Safety Recall N212349040
To be eligible for the WCAP, a vehicle must be in dealer inventory at the time the related field action bulletin is released. If a vehicle has been delivered, wholesaled or otherwise disposed of prior to release of the bulletin, the vehicle is not eligible for assistance. Additionally, recalled vehicles taken in on trade may be eligible for assistance if the dealer immediately reports the vehicle in used vehicle inventory via its Dealer Management System (DMS) and makes application through the GWM system.
To ensure that GM is receiving daily inventory information, which is necessary to process payments and make eligibility determinations under the WCAP, the dealer’s vehicles must be properly identified in the dealership’s DMS. A daily feed of this information is provided to GM through the Dealer Data Share (DDS) agreement.
Beginning with the 1st quarter of 2019, all WCAP payments will be facilitated through the Global Warranty Management (GWM) system. For each eligible vehicle, a qualifying dealer will submit for WCAP vehicle enrollment with a “ZSET” transaction type and for reimbursement with a “ZFAT” transaction type both through the GWM system. If approved, a WCAP credit for that vehicle will be issued through the GWM system similar to any other warranty credit. WCAP submission instructions and the required labor code will also be provided in the appropriate field action bulletin. Each WCAP transaction being credited will be clearly identified on the dealer’s daily credit memo.
In order to receive payment, a dealer must have timely reported the vehicle in used vehicle inventory, retained the vehicle until the related field action bulletin is released, and properly applied for the WCAP payment. The vehicle must also be otherwise eligible under WCAP rules and guidelines.
GM reserves the right to amend, modify, terminate, or cancel this program at any time in its sole discretion.
END OF MESSAGE GM CUSTOMER CARE AND AFTERSALES
15 Affected Products
9 Associated Documents
Recall 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Message re Upcoming Safety Recall N212349040 Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture
Miscellaneous Document - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212349040 Driver Front Airbag Inflator May RuptureRMISC-21V782-2458
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V782-2686
Defect Notice 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V782-7327
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V782-6945
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Message re N212349040 - Safety Recall Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture Application for Used Vehicle Working Capital Assistance Program (WCAP)
Recall 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
1 Associated Investigation
Air Bag Inflator Rupture
NHTSA ID: EA16003
Dated opened: August 4, 2016
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) is upgrading its Preliminary Evaluation of ARC Automotive Inc. (ARC) air bag inflators to an Engineering Analysis. ODI opened PE15-027 in July 2015 based on two injury incidents involving a driver air bag inflator rupture. One incident involved a 2002 Chrysler Town & Country that utilized a dual-stage air bag inflator. The other involved a 2004 Kia Optima that utilized a single-stage inflator. Both driver air bag inflators were manufactured by ARC, a tier-two supplier of automotive air bag systems, at their manufacturing facility in Knoxville Tennessee. All ARC driver air bag inflators are a hybrid design that fills the air bag by releasing an inert gas mixture stored in the inflator at high pressure. The gas mixture is augmented by an ammonium nitrate based propellant. The pressurized gas mixture and propellant are contained entirely within a hermetically sealed steel housing isolated from external atmospheric conditions.
During the course of PE15-027, ODI requested information from ARC about which air bag module manufacturers used the subject ARC inflators. Based on the information received from ARC, ODI requested information from the identified air bag module manufacturers about which vehicle manufacturers used modules with the subject ARC inflators. That process identified two additional affected vehicle manufacturers, General Motors and Hyundai.
Based on the age of the vehicles involved in the two incidents in the U.S., ODI focused on single- and dual-stage inflators manufactured by ARC from the start of production to September 2004. It is estimated that approximately 8 million inflators, both single- and dual-stage, were manufactured for use in vehicles produced by Chrysler, GM, Kia and Hyundai for sale or lease in the United States during that time frame.
In addition to identifying models using the subject ARC air bag inflator, ODI requested that the affected vehicle manufacturers supply the details for any type of complaint, field report, lawsuit, arbitration or other report involving any vehicle manufactured for sale or lease in the United States equipped with air bag modules utilizing an air bag inflator manufactured by ARC regardless of inflator type (dual vs. single) or position (i.e. driver, passenger, side, etc.). No additional field failures were reported to ODI by the vehicle manufacturers. Additionally, ODI received information from ARC regarding the design, manufacture and testing of the single- and dual-stage driver air bag inflators.
In July 2016, ODI was informed by Transport Canada of a fatal incident involving a driver air bag rupture in a 2009 Hyundai Elantra. It was determined that incident inflator was manufactured by ARC and had ruptured in substantially the same manner as the two previous incidents known to ODI. The driver air bag module in the subject 2009 Hyundai Elantra utilized a single-stage inflator manufactured at ARC's facility in China. ARC confirmed that the inflator in the 2009 Hyundai Elantra was substantially the same design as the single-stage inflator in the 2004 Kia Optima and was assembled using substantially the same manufacturing process.
The U.S. market model 2009 Hyundai Elantra did not use the single-stage driver air bag inflator produced by ARC in China. It is unknown at this time if any of the inflators manufactured in China were used in vehicles produced for sale or lease in the United States.
ODI's investigation will focus on determining the entire US population of ARC manufactured driver air bag inflators, single- and dual-stage, identification of affected vehicle manufacturers, and whether any single-stage driver air bag inflators manufactured at ARC's facility in China were used in vehicles produced for sale or lease in the United States. Additionally, ODI will conduct a program to recover the subject ARC inflators from vehicles in the field for further testing and evaluation in support of root cause analysis.
- 🚩2021 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- 【ABS & SRS Scan Tool 】 Help you diagnose issues with both anti-lock braking system (ABS) and internal airbag system (SRS); test their sensors, valves, or solenoids; and keep track of any threats in real time to prevent unexpected damage with these 2 essential safety systems, which a normal OBD2 scanner cannot do. Compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, LandRover, BMW, USAFord.
- 【3 Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this diagnostic tool, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 Quickly tell you the exact cause behind the check engine warning light. This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a fully-featured obd2 code reader; can read/clear engine light codes, show live data, and do I/M readiness test ... to solve emission issues, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles. Plus, it has the now-popular DTC lookup library to save searching repair materials online.
- 【User-Oriented 】 Physically, you will like the feel of this obd2 scanner with the black rubber grip thing all around the outside edge. Durable enough to stand the accidental drop. Thanks to its easily accessible menu, you can operate all functions in minutes, with the press of a few buttons. 3-color LEDs intuitively indicate if everything's good, there's a warning, or there's a serious issue. There’s even an LED integrated into the connector port so you can hook it up in darkness.
- 【Worry-Free Purchase 】 You can update this scan tool through an internet USB to have the latest software for its optimized performance, with no extra costs throughout all its using life. We offer you 1-year quality backup period with 30-day unconditional return & replacement policy. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP.
- 2021 New Elite Version Launch crp129e is upgrade version of launch crp123/launch crp123e/launch viii, One-Click update , 5 Years warranty, Fast delivery by amazon. ( ps .Contact seller “kingbolen” to get free Gift) Choose launch crp129e, more great functions waiting for you.
- 【Compared with launch VIII, What does launch crp129e upgrade】the launch crp129e obd2 scanner add two more reset service TPMS & Throttle Body Reset. crp129e code reader built with large 5" touch HD screen, One-Click WIFI Update, make you can use the newest software all time free, battery voltage test, 6100mAh rechargeable battery, AutoVIN scan, automatic generate vehicle health report diagnostic report, data print via email share, google search DTC online.
- 【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTIC + LIVE DATA IN GRAPHING + DATA RECORD AND PLAYBACK】: Launch crp129e diagnostic tool read and reset Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS system, turn off the warning light related. Live data in graphing, record the live data stream for up to 10, simultaneous, PID's. Auto record diagnostic data, recorded data can be played back in text format and graph format. Playback supports two graphs (independent) or 4 PID's graphed.
- 【5 RESET SERVICE + BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST + FULL OBD2 MODES TEST +HEALTH REPORT PRINT】: This scan tool can do Oil Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, Electronic Parking Brake,TPMS Reset, Throttle Position Reset, performs real-time battery monitoring/graphing . Reset DTC, I/M Readiness Status,O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test etc. ALL diagnostic data can be record and generate to diagnostic report which can be shared to email then print on computer.
- 【LIFETIME FREE UPDATE ONLINE + WORK ON 57 VEHICLE BRANDS + 9 LANGUAGES SUPPORTED】: Launch crp129e diagnostic scan tool works on most vehicles after 1996 compliant with OBD2 protocols , more than 57 brands and over 10000+ cars, muti languages support English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean. Launch crp129e code reader support lifetime free update online by connecting wifi, it keep you can use the newest software all the time.
- 📀【ABS&SAS&SRS SCANNER】FOXWELL NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag OBD2 scanner does not only provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS/SRS/SAS faults , but also removes air from the internal brake fluid chambers after servicing the brakes. 👉TIPS: It can not remove airbag crash data or collision data.
- 📀【ABS BLEEDING SCAN TOOL】Anytime the brake system is opened to replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders, the master cylinder, or brake lines or hoses, air gets inside. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes if you want a firm brake pedal. You can use this diagnostic scanner to help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves during the bleeding process.
- 📀【ACTIVE TEST】The OBD scan tool temporarily allow you to active or control ABS/Airbag system and component, including switches, sensors, relays& actuators. It saving your time and labor costs.
- 📀【PERFECT COMPATIBILITY】The diagnostic scanner for automobiles is compatible with almost all OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, Which makes it suitable for both mechanic and DIYers. ABS and SRS Coverage for 60+ Vehicle Makes. SAS calibration is on 30+ selected make.
- 📀【UPGRADE AND NO WORRIES】The update tool FoxAssist allows you update& uninstall software, save & print data, gaining more available vehicle models and language on the original basis free lifetime. And there is a technical assistance for timely and effectively solving the quality problem within 24 Hours.
- 2021 New Elite Version :ABS/SRS/AT/ENG System Diagnose + Health Report Generation: Launch CRP123E obd2 scanner can check ABS/SRS/AT/ENG systems & 10 obdii modes, read and clear fault codes, 4 in1 graphing parameter for 4 main systems. Stores and playbacks dynamic data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis. what's more, you can generate a vehicle health report by one-click and share to your email via Wifi which can help avoid blind maintenance, offer solution, save time and money.
- 2021NEW Ver CRP123E KO CRP123 ; Wi-Fi one click update +Battery Voltage Test +Auto Vin+Record History; This Obd2 Scanner can : 1.One key wifi update without IP limited and free; 2.Realtime battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery; 3.Auto identify Vin, facilitate accurate diagnosis and provide useful information; 4.Save the historical diagnosis report, replay the data flow, and provide you with useful parameters to prevent unnecessary repair
- 100000+ MAX Car List !!! Up to 2019/2020/2021 OVERAGE: Launch crp123e scan tool for all cars covering Asian, European, American and Malaysia, India,Iran car brands, up to 57 car brands, up to 100000 car models,Cover OBD1/OBD2/EOBD/JOBD ect vehicle.
- 【One to one Technical feedback and support】Base on cloud server of launch, the “feedback function” can get the professional guidance of Launch Engineer. The seller and launch provide 5-year free and 60 days unconditional return. For any questions, please refer to Q & A on this page or contact the seller.
- Support Car List : Includes 57 vehicle makers of the BMW, VW, Jeep, Ford, Volovo, . Dodge. Skoda. Mazda, Nissan. Porsche. Subaru. Lexus. Toyota. Audi. Benz. Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW-Brilliance, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat, Faking, General Motors (GM), Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Isuzu Thailand, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Maybach, Mazda, Mini Cooper, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsc
- 👍【ABS/SRS DIAGNOSIS】Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic tool can read/erase ABS/SRS fault codes on sedans and light trucks, and show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in graph to locate fault causes and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. NOTE: ABS SRS Scan does NOT work on vehicles after 2015, and functions are not universal. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【ALL 10 MODES OF OBD2 TESTS & MORE】The AL619 OBD2 scanner can access Powertrain Control Module and perform ALL 10 modes of OBD2 tests on vehicles to check emission related conditions, including: Read & Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), live PID data stream of multiple sensors in graph, O2 Sensor Tests, On-Board Monitor Tests, Components Tests, Module Present, Retrieve Vehicle Information(VIN, CIN and CVN) and DTC Lookup.
- 👍【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC & PENDING CODES】 Autel AutoLink AL619 car diagnostic code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes. For manufacturer specific or enhanced codes, you need to select a vehicle make on an additional screen to look for DTC definitions.
- 👍【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY】 AL619 car diagnostic scanner supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and is compatible with all OBD2/CAN compliant vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars. NOTE: ABS SRS(Airbag) diagnostics is NOT universally compatible to all vehicles. Please send VIN number to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check compatibility.
- 👍【RISK-FREE PURCHASE AND HASSLE FREE SERVICES】 The AL619 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates. Autel Autolink AL619 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months free from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘.
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner ➤ Enjoy this OBD2 scanner to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against unexpected accidents to be safe than sorry.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions ➤ This code reader guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency ➤Oil Reset; to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line ➤SAS Reset; to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage ➤BMS Reset; saving your needless visits to mechanics.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics ➤ Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this check engine code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your emission status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Thrives on Simplicity ➤ Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. ➤HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- 24/7 Helpful Service ➤ Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the srs code reader a long-term investment for any home mechanics. 🚩The 1 year of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: English, French ,German ,Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian.
- 【2021 UPGRADED VERSION OF CRP123X/CRP129/VII+】: This scan tool with 5 more reset services (Oil/EPB/SAS/TPMS & Throttle Body Reset) compared with VII+&CRP123X, a larger 5” touchable HD 720P screen and keypad design for better operation, Android 7.0, battery voltage test, 6100mAh rechargeable battery,32G memory, AutoVIN and automatic printable Inspection report help you get diagnostic information efficiently and effectively. One-Click Update make you can use the newest software all time free.
- 【5 RESET SERVICES + AUTOMATIC AUTO VIN SCAN】: This code reader covers 5 most commonly used special reset functions including OIL/EPB/SAS/TPMS reset, and Throttle Adaptation to maintain your vehicle systems safely and efficiently, with the Automatic Autovin Scan, this obd2 scanner provides quick and accurate vehicle identification via auto VIN scan, helping you pinpoint the cause issue quickly by reading codes, freeze frame and real-time live data.
- 【FOUR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS+ BATTERY VOLTAGE TEST】: This diagnostic scanner works for Engine, Transmission, ABS, and SRS diagnoses, read/clear trouble codes, show live data stream, turn off the warning light related, besides. Graph the real-time battery voltage will be easier and intuitive for the real-time monitors to check if the battery is in good condition. It does not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after the problem is fixed.
- 【GREAT COMPATIBILITY + ONE-CLICK UPDATE 2021 LATEST SOFTWARE】One-click WiFi free updates on the internet for a lifetime allows you have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters, and functionality. Extensive vehicle coverage Includes 57 vehicle makers, works on most vehicles after 1996 and up to 2019, 2020,2021, It supports Diesel (12v only), 12V passenger car, pickup, and light-duty truck, SUV, gasoline, Minivans, compatible with OBD2/OBD1/EOBD/JOBD&CAN protocols.
- 【FULL OBD2 COMPLIANCY + DATA RECORD & PLAYBACK】: This diagnostic tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII functions such as I/M Readiness Status, Live Data Graphing, MIL turn-off, Freeze Frame, Read vehicle information,2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6). the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem. Data record, playback, and printable Inspection report (share via email) make diagnostic information easily at your hands
- 🌹【Great Gift Idea】: Top present choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend.EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with protective case with rugged and handy design.Get NT604 Elite car code reader and give your lover a surprise!
- 🎄【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2021 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2021 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🍎【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your lovely cars and pinpoint the problem for you, which saves time and money for you. It will turn off the warning light for you after you fix the problem, making you to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- 🥑【2 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those OBDII code reader (50-100 USD), NT604 Elite obdii scan tool not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an obd code reader, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual emission test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🍓【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car diagnostic scanner for all cars with reset will allows you to get your VIN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your VIN and input one by one. What’s more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe).You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- [ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS] - Diagnoses not only the engine system, but also performs a complete detection of the other 3 main systems of the vehicle ECU (transmission, ABS, SRS airbag). Reads and clears fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads the live data stream PCM of these 4 systems.
- [FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS] - Reading/clearing fault codes, DTC search, performing smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep you from worrying about emissions data exceeding default values. It also reads freeze frame data, runs EVAP system tests, retrieves vehicle information, and much more.
- [ADVANCED DATASTREAM GRAPH] - Reads the live data stream for the 4 systems (engine, AT, ABS, SRS) and displays it in a graph. You can add 4 parameters in the meantime to display the live data, which should help you to find possible problems of the vehicle quickly.
- [WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE] - Compatible with over 46 vehicle manufacturers for complete vehicle diagnostics. Works on most 1996 and newer US, 2002 and newer EU, 2005 and newer Asian or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or imported vehicles. Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish and Portuguese.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] - Featuring an intuitive user interface, 3.5-inch backlit color TFT screen, 2 cutouts on the back for easy holding, and a rugged, non-slip rubber case. Supports lifetime free update and online printing via update software tool you can download from ANCEL official website.
Last update on 2021-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API