October 7, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V782000
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants, resulting in serious injury or death.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V782
Manufacturer General Motors, LLC
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 550
General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2008-2017 Buick Enclave and 2013-2017 Chevrolet Traverse vehicles. The driver’s air bag inflator may explode during deployment, due to a manufacturing defect.
Dealers will replace the driver’s air bag module, free of charge. Interim owner notification letters were mailed on November 3, 2021. Owner notification letters were mailed on January 10, 2022. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM’s number for this recall is N212349040.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
General Motors has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain 2008-2017 model year Buick Enclave and 2013-2017 model year Chevrolet Traverse vehicles. In these vehicles, the front-driver airbag inflator, which may have been installed either as original equipment or as part of a replacement driver-airbag module during a service event, may contain a supplier manufacturing defect that may result in inflator rupture during deployment. An inflator rupture may cause metal fragments to pass through the airbag and into the vehicle interior, which may result in injury or death to vehicle occupants.
|Quantity||Part Name||Part No.|
|1||Airbag Assembly – Steering Wheel||86805560|
|1||Airbag Assembly – Steering Wheel||86805561|
|1||Airbag Assembly – Steering Wheel||86805562|
|1||Airbag Assembly – Steering Wheel||86805571|
|1||Airbag Assembly – Steering Wheel||86805572|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212349040
Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture
These questions and answers are being provided to help GM dealers respond to inquiries from involved vehicle owners about the Safety recall identified above.
Q1) Which vehicles are involved?
Q2) What is the issue or condition?
In these vehicles, the front-driver airbag inflator, which may have been installed either as original equipment or as part of a replacement driver-airbag module during a service event, may contain a supplier manufacturing defect that may result in inflator rupture during deployment.
Q3) What symptoms may be experienced? What warning signs may be associated with the issue or condition described?
Q4) What is the remedy/repair?
Dealer Notification Instructions. Because this safety recall involves equipment/parts also sold over-the-counter, dealers will be REQUIRED to search their stock and sales records for over-the-counter sales and provide the recall notice to the purchaser once the bulletin is released.
Q5) What is the safety risk? Is the vehicle safe to drive?
An inflator rupture may cause metal fragments to pass through the airbag and into the vehicle interior, which may result in injury or death to vehicle occupants.
Q6) Does the customer have to pay for this remedy/repair?
No, this inspection/repair will be done at no cost to the customer.
Q7) Is the remedy/repair available now?
Yes, please see the attached bulletin for details.
Q8) What should customers do until recall repairs can be completed? Are there any special instructions?
If special instructions are provided, they will be included in the notification letters to customers.
Q9) How can customers check to see if their vehicle is involved in this field action?
Customers who own a vehicle involved in the field action will be notified by mail by General Motors, but they may also check their Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for field actions in GM Owner Center at https://my.gm.com/recalls or via NHTSA’s website at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/.
Q10) If customers are concerned, can they get a rental car or courtesy transportation?
A10) Courtesy transportation is available for customers whose vehicles are involved in this recall and are within the warranty coverage period for the warranty which is associated with this recall. Please refer to Warranty Administration Bulletin #17-NA-073: Field Action Courtesy Transportation Policy for further information.
On September 2, 2021, GM was notified of a fatal crash involving a 2015 model year Chevrolet Traverse in which front-driver airbag inflator may have ruptured. On September 9, 2021, a GM investigator submitted the issue to GM’s Speak Up For Safety program. GM’s investigation has not identified another rupture allegation involving the subject vehicles.
On October 2, 2021, GM’s Safety and Field Action Decision Authority decided to conduct a safety recall on all front-driver airbag modules containing an inflator from the same lot as the inflator under investigation, including unused service stock.
15 Affected Products
27 Associated Documents
Recall 573 Report
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V782-6251
Recall 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re N212349040 – Safety Recall Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture Application for Used Vehicle Working Capital Assistance Program (WCAP)
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V782-3378
Recall 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re Upcoming Safety Recall N212349040 Driver Front Airbag Inflator May RuptureRCMN-21V782-6319
Miscellaneous Document – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212349040 Driver Front Airbag Inflator May RuptureRMISC-21V782-2458
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V782-2686
Defect Notice 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V782-7327
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re N212343881-02 – Safety Recall High Voltage Battery May Melt or Burn Additional Vehicles Have Been Moved to Open Status
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-21V782-6860
ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) (Parts Unavailable).
Miscellaneous Document – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212349040 Driver Front Airbag Inflator May RuptureRMISC-21V782-4770
Miscellaneous Document – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212349040 Driver Front Airbag Inflator May RuptureRMISC-21V782-4305
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re REVISION: N212349040-01 – Safety Recall Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture Revised Correction and Service ProcedureRCMN-21V782-6663
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V782-3621
Miscellaneous Document – Supplemental Outreach re URGENT ARC Airbag Inflator RecallRMISC-21V782-9603
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2022-1
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re SUSPEND: N212349040-01 – Safety Recall Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re N212349040-01 – Safety Recall – Recall Reinstated Driver Front Airbag Inflator May RuptureRCMN-21V782-5191
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2022-2
Latest Recalls Documents
1 Associated Investigation
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) is upgrading its Preliminary Evaluation of ARC Automotive Inc. (ARC) air bag inflators to an Engineering Analysis. ODI opened PE15-027 in July 2015 based on two injury incidents involving a driver air bag inflator rupture. One incident involved a 2002 Chrysler Town & Country that utilized a dual-stage air bag inflator. The other involved a 2004 Kia Optima that utilized a single-stage inflator. Both driver air bag inflators were manufactured by ARC, a tier-two supplier of automotive air bag systems, at their manufacturing facility in Knoxville Tennessee. All ARC driver air bag inflators are a hybrid design that fills the air bag by releasing an inert gas mixture stored in the inflator at high pressure. The gas mixture is augmented by an ammonium nitrate based propellant. The pressurized gas mixture and propellant are contained entirely within a hermetically sealed steel housing isolated from external atmospheric conditions.
During the course of PE15-027, ODI requested information from ARC about which air bag module manufacturers used the subject ARC inflators. Based on the information received from ARC, ODI requested information from the identified air bag module manufacturers about which vehicle manufacturers used modules with the subject ARC inflators. That process identified two additional affected vehicle manufacturers, General Motors and Hyundai.
Based on the age of the vehicles involved in the two incidents in the U.S., ODI focused on single- and dual-stage inflators manufactured by ARC from the start of production to September 2004. It is estimated that approximately 8 million inflators, both single- and dual-stage, were manufactured for use in vehicles produced by Chrysler, GM, Kia and Hyundai for sale or lease in the United States during that time frame.
In addition to identifying models using the subject ARC air bag inflator, ODI requested that the affected vehicle manufacturers supply the details for any type of complaint, field report, lawsuit, arbitration or other report involving any vehicle manufactured for sale or lease in the United States equipped with air bag modules utilizing an air bag inflator manufactured by ARC regardless of inflator type (dual vs. single) or position (i.e. driver, passenger, side, etc.). No additional field failures were reported to ODI by the vehicle manufacturers. Additionally, ODI received information from ARC regarding the design, manufacture and testing of the single- and dual-stage driver air bag inflators.
In July 2016, ODI was informed by Transport Canada of a fatal incident involving a driver air bag rupture in a 2009 Hyundai Elantra. It was determined that incident inflator was manufactured by ARC and had ruptured in substantially the same manner as the two previous incidents known to ODI. The driver air bag module in the subject 2009 Hyundai Elantra utilized a single-stage inflator manufactured at ARC’s facility in China. ARC confirmed that the inflator in the 2009 Hyundai Elantra was substantially the same design as the single-stage inflator in the 2004 Kia Optima and was assembled using substantially the same manufacturing process.
The U.S. market model 2009 Hyundai Elantra did not use the single-stage driver air bag inflator produced by ARC in China. It is unknown at this time if any of the inflators manufactured in China were used in vehicles produced for sale or lease in the United States.
ODI’s investigation will focus on determining the entire US population of ARC manufactured driver air bag inflators, single- and dual-stage, identification of affected vehicle manufacturers, and whether any single-stage driver air bag inflators manufactured at ARC’s facility in China were used in vehicles produced for sale or lease in the United States. Additionally, ODI will conduct a program to recover the subject ARC inflators from vehicles in the field for further testing and evaluation in support of root cause analysis.
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 🥇【COMPLETE ABS AIRBAG SRS SCANNER】1️⃣ABS SRS Airbag Scan Tool: Error codes diagnosis for ABS SRS Airbag control modules; 2️⃣Sensor Reset Tool: Calibrate SAS ABS SRS Airbag Sensors after maintenance; 3️⃣Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and command ABS/SRS/Airbag components. 4️⃣Powerful OBD2 Scanners: S-M-O-G check, E-mission Status & Gas-Cap issue diagnosis for 12v vehicles after 1996. 👉TIPS: The abs scanner can NOT clear airbag crash data/collision data. NOT support programming/coding.
- 🎃【TOP ABS Brake BLEEDER SCAN TOOL】Have you always feel the Brake pedal was slowly sinking to floor or the pedal was loose than it was a new vehicle? This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a high and tight brake pedal to make the pedal firmer like a new car. No need to pay high service cost to own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles have auto abs bleeding.
- 🚦【ALL FUNCTIONS FOR ABS VSA SRS AIRBAG】Do more than just tell you what was wrong like other scan tools do. The abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve issues when the warning light(MIL) was on. Diagnoses, pin-points the problem down and tells you which sensor was bad that caused the problem, no need to replace one by one. NT630 plus will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally turning off the warning lights and keeping all to running well.
- 👍【ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL, PAYS FOR ITSELF AFTER ONE USE】The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the abs scanner tool will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- 🌈【SAS CALIBRATION STEERING ANGLE SENSOR RESET】 This Foxwell scanner obd2 lets you perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- 🚩2023 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner > Enjoy this ABS OBD2 code reader to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against accidents to be safe than sorry. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions > This OBD2 scanner guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency (Oil Reset); to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line (SAS Reset); to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage (BMS Reset); saving your needless visits to mechanics.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics > Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this srs code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your smog status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Work Easier > Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the SRS OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- Helpful Service > Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the OBD2 scanner a long-term investment for any home mechanics. The extended 1 years of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- MANUFACTURER-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS : If the warning lights for the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission are flashing on the dashboard, even beginners can use it to read the data to find out what the fault codes mean, how serious the fault is and what options there are to fix it before you go to the repair shop. After the repair, it can even clear the fault code and turn off the warning light. If you are equipped with accurate information, you can avoid auto repair scams. No training is required.
- FIND OUT WHAT’S WRONG: It is able to read and clear fault codes in the SRS (airbag) and turn off the warning light to make sure the system is working correctly and safely. This diagnostic tool also displays a live graphical data stream of the supplemental restraint system (air bag), which allows you to analyze and verify that the air bag system is working properly.
- ABS OBD2 SCANNER: The FX2000 can read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) data stream transmitted from the ABS. It can verify the operating conditions of the ABS through a series of bi-directional tests and turn off the warning light. By retrieving the ABS code data, it can check the various brake components and accurately diagnose problems.
- TRANSMISSION FAULT DIAGNOSTIC: When noises start to come from the transmission, your car might have transmission problems. This transmission scanner will read fault codes, display live transmission system data (fluid temperature, fluid pump, clutch actuation, pressure, etc.), and ensures transmission performance is optimal for vehicle speed and load. It provides detailed TCM data of the vehicle, so you can quickly and accurately find existing or potential problems.
- FULL OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS: Quickly determines the cause of engine system faults, reads current, permanent and pending codes, clears the codes and turns off the warning light. In addition, the FX2000 also displays important OBD II advanced data such as fuel, live data and other manufacturer-specific parameters in real time to ensure that the engine ECU is operating correctly and safely. saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- 【4 Big Vehicle Modules VS 4 System】CGSULIT SC870 Car Scanner Tool has the Power to the Thorough Full Diagnosis of Many Available Electronic Control Modules from the Drive, Body, Chassis, and Electrical System. However, 4 Systems OBD2 Scanners in the Market only Check ABS/SRS(Airbag)/Engine/Transmission Warning Issues. with an Equal Price Why not Choose the SC870 All System and Full Diagnosis Scan Tool to Solve More Complicated Car Issues?
- 【Automotive Scanner for All Systems】How much do you know about All System Code Scanner? The SC870 Diagnostic Tool will Assist You in Checking all Electric-controlled Modules like Engine, ABS, SRS(Airbag), Transmission, EPB, HVAC, TPMS, and Other Systems to Read and Clear Error Fault Codes, Retrieve ECU Info, Record and Print Data Stream to Perform a Complete and Deep Detection for These systems and Check the Warning Issue after the Root Issue is located and Solved.
- 【Electronic Parking Brake& Oil Reset】The SC870 Auto Scan Tool Provides the most Used Maintenance Functions, 50 Car Brands Oil Warning Issue Reset, and 48 Car Brands Electronic Park Brake(EPB) Reset. Those services Contain Resetting the Oil Warning Issue, Setting Brakes after Disc or Pad Replacement, etc. To save $500 on Auto Repair while Ensuring Driving Safety.
- 【Auto VIN & 3 Graph Live Data】SC870 OBD2 Scanner has 4 Methods to Get the Auto VIN Function, Two Way Just Click Auto VIN and Diagnostic Menu to Easily Accurate Vehicle Info Needn't Put VIN Manually. Also, The Scan Tool Provides 3 Graphs to See Live Data and Helps you More Visually View Car Data and Problems. Meanwhile, SC870 has Data Playback and Printing. You Can Record the Parameters and Diagnostic Report Printing. Note: NOT All Cars Support Auto VIN So Need to Input Manually Vehicle Info.
- 【FULL OBDII Modes】+【DTC Lookup】 This SC870 Diagnostic Scanner Tool Contains Full OBDII Modes. This OBD2's Tool Main Function is to Check the Engine Issue, Check S-mog Test, and VIN Info. Such as Read Trouble Codes, Live Data, I/M Readiness, Freeze Frame, Component Test, etc. In addition, SC870 Contains 8000+ DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) Lookup Library Easily Find Error Fault Codes Definitions, To Save You Time And Money.
- 🚘【ABS & SRS SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES FREE】Thinkcar SF100 OBD2 Scanner supports 2 main system diagnostics, including Air Bag and ABS system. ✔ Anti-Brake System Diagnosis (ABS): Retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, then you can fix it. ✔ Airbag System Diagnosis (SRS): A safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves. This diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
- 🚗【FULL 10 OBDII DIAGNOSIS FREE】This check engine code reader supports 10 modes of OBDII diagnostic functions-Read codes, Erase codes, On-board monitor test, I/M readiness, Vehicle live data, Freeze frame data, Auto VIN information, O2 Monitor Test, EVAP Monitor Test, DTCs Lookup. It helpful for quick analysis and diagnosis, providing solutions, saving time and money.
- 👍【EPB & OIL RESET FREE】Optional Paid Subscription Service Resets: Throttle Matching, Battery Matching,ABS Bleeding,EPB Reset,DPF Regeneration,TPMS Reset(NOT TPMS programming),Airbag Reset,Gear Learn, Etc. $29.95/one/ year. 👉 NOTE: The reset function is not applicable to all vehicles. Please send us the VIN number to check compatibility before purchasing.
- 🚗【Various vehicle coverage + 8 languages】Thinkcar ThinkScan SF100 car scanner diagnostic car diagnostic tool supports vehicles under the OBD2 agreement after 1996, covering a wide range of vehicles in Asia, Europe and the United States, with a wide coverage. 💜SUPPORT 8 LANGUAGES💜： English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian.
- ✅【 SUPPORT DIAGNOSIS REPORT 】This code reader can easily generate vehicle health diagnosis report, scan the QR code to print the diagnosis report. Simple and convenient, save time and efficiency for your car diagnosis.
- 🚕【ABS, SRS Diagnosis Functions】The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through MotorzoneUS@outlook.com, we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 🚕【Full OBD2 Functions】 With ML619 OBD2 Scanner you can operate complete car diagnoses. Such as read/erase code, reade live date and freeze frame, I/M readiness status，O2 sensor test. The most direct and typical functions of this code scanner is to turn off the check engine light (MIL), which is completed via clearing the stored fault codes after the problems are solved
- 🚕【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】ML619 supports more than 80 US, The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 🚕【Easy to Use】As an upgraded version of AL619, Autel ML619 troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time. The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes.
- 🚕【Free Life-time Updates & Print Data】Autel ML619 will comes with Free lifetime software update online and we offer 12 months warranty insurance. You can download the newest software anytime. The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Important: You need to select and download vehicle software by yourself. You can FREE get one vehicle make software and purchase another by paying USD10 for each vehicle manufacturer
- All systems diagnosis: The scan tool capable of accessing every module, it is the combination of all systems access (Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS…and more)
- Wide codes diagnosis: Turns off the ECU and brake warning light, set brake pad thickness and open/close brake calipers, Oil/Inspection/Service light reset
- Complete obdii functions: Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Warranty & update: 12-month guarantee and FREE lifetime software update. The diagnostic scanner compatible with Windows PC only.
- 👍【For DIYers and Home Mechanics】If you are looking for a reasonable ABS & SRS + OBD2 diagnostic scanner, the handheld code reader AL609P is worth a try. AL609P scanner can do many professional works: ABS/SRS diagnostic, all OBD2 functions, read/clear codes, view live data in text and graph, turn off check engine light(MIL), retrieve freeze frame data and vehicle info, etc. Game console-like design, easy to use, no need to scratch your head for the sudden warning lights (CEL/ABS/SRS light).
- 👍【ABS/SRS Diagnostic, Reset the Warning Lights】If you accidentally trigger an ABS light or airbag light, AL609P can tell you what is making them on. AL609P scan tool can perform ABS/SRS diagnostic to get ABS/SRS codes to quickly locate the problem areas, replace bad parts or make repairs, clear the codes and turn off ABS light and Airbag(SRS) light. This function is designed for 14 most common car makes only: Ford,GM,Chrysler,BMW,BENZ,VW,Land Rover,Jaguar,Volvo,Toyota,Honda,Nissan,KIA,HYUNDAI.
- 👍【Full OBD2 Functions】Generally only the scanners in auto parts stores are equipped with full OBD2 diagnosis, as they can handle more complex emission-related issues. But this little guy has those too! AL609P car scanner integrates all OBD2 functions (10 modes), including: read code, clear code, view live data, freeze frame data, vehicle info, check I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, E-V-A-P leak test, modules present. Anyone has cars knows it’s well worth the price!
- 👍【Read/Clear Codes & DTC Lookup】Knowing the accurate codes in advance if you don't want to be ripped off. You can use AL609P scanner to read the codes to quickly locate the problem areas, then determine if you can do the repair yourself or go to a mechanic, and clear the codes to get everything back to normal. With DTC lookup and Code Breaker functions, when reading DTCs, it not only can tell you what they mean but also give you helpful tips to deal with DTCs, no need to google or guess it.
- 👍【Turn Off Check Engine Light】When your car detects an emission or engine related problem, Check Engine Light will be turned on. Do you want to spend hundreds of dollars to turn off this light every time, maybe it's just a gas cap that's not tightened or needs to change bad parts like spark plugs and ignition coils? With Autel AL609P scan tool, you can read code to quickly find out why the check engine light is on and reset it.
Last update on 2023-01-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.