August 11, 2022 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 22V617000
NHTSA Campaign Number: 22V617
Manufacturer General Motors, LLC
Components SEAT BELTS
Potential Number of Units Affected 484,155
General Motors, LLC (M) is recalling certain 2021-2022 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles equipped with third-row seats. The rivet that retains the buckle to the mounting bracket in the left or right side third-row seat belt buckle assembly may have been improperly formed.
Dealers will inspect the rivet head formation on both the left and right side third-row seat belt buckle assemblies and replace seat belt buckle assemblies, as necessary, free of charge. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed September 26, 2022. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020; Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006; and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM’s number for this recall is N222372380.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.nhtsa.gov.
General Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety may exist in certain 2021 – 2022 model year Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV vehicles, 2021 – 2022 model year Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe vehicles, and 2021 – 2022 model year GMC Yukon and Yukon XL vehicles. In certain of these vehicles, the rivet that retains the buckle to the mounting bracket in the left or right side third-row seatbelt buckle assembly may not have been properly formed during the manufacturing process. If the third-row seatbelt assembly is not properly riveted, it may not properly restrain occupants in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
It is estimated that a very small percentage of the involved vehicles will fail the inspection and require part replacement. For those vehicles that do not pass the inspection, the bulletin will be updated when the remedy and required parts become available, at which time those vehicles can be repaired. No parts are required for this inspection procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N222372380
Third Row Seatbelt Buckle Retention
These questions and answers are being provided to help GM dealers respond to inquiries from involved vehicle owners about the Safety Recall identified above.
Q1) Which vehicles are involved?
General Motors has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety may exist in certain 2021 – 2022 model year Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV vehicles, 2021 – 2022 model year Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe vehicles, and 2021 – 2022 model year GMC Yukon and Yukon XL vehicles.
Q2) What is the issue or condition?
In certain of these vehicles, the rivet that retains the buckle to the mounting bracket in the left or right side third-row seatbelt buckle assembly may not have been properly formed during the manufacturing process.
Q3) What symptoms may be experienced? What warning signs may be associated with the issue or condition described?
Q4) What is the remedy/repair?
Q5) What is the safety risk? Is the vehicle safe to drive?
If the third-row seatbelt assembly is not properly riveted, it may not properly restrain occupants in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Q6) Does the customer have to pay for this remedy/repair?
No, this inspection/repair will be done at no cost to the customer.
Q7) Is the remedy/repair available now?
Yes, please see the attached bulletin for details. This bulletin contains an inspection procedure for both dealer inventory and customer vehicles. It is estimated that a very small percentage of the involved vehicles will fail the inspection and require part replacement. Vehicles (both dealer inventory and customer owned) that pass this inspection procedure should be closed using the “Inspect Only – Vehicle Passed Inspection (No Further Action Required)” labor code 9106434.
Vehicles in dealer inventory: Vehicles in dealer inventory that do not pass the inspection procedure contained in this bulletin cannot be sold or delivered to the customer. When the required parts become available, a revision will be made to this bulletin, at which time those vehicles can be repaired, closed, and delivered. Floor plan/WCAP reimbursement will also be added for vehicles which did not pass the inspection procedure. All involved vehicles that are in dealer inventory must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer traded, or used for demonstration purposes unless the vehicle has passed the inspection procedure contained in this bulletin.
Customer-owned vehicles: If a customer inquires about this safety recall, advise the customer to not use the third row seating positions until the vehicle is inspected. If a customer vehicle passes the inspection procedure contained in this bulletin, the customer should be advised that their vehicle has passed and there is no need to return their vehicle to the dealership for service under this recall. If the vehicle does not pass the inspection procedure, advise the customer to not allow passengers to use the seating position that failed the inspection and the middle seating position until the seatbelt buckle assembly for that seat has been replaced. Further advise the customer that GM is working to obtain the parts necessary to complete the recall repairs and will send the customer a letter when parts are available.
Q8) What should customers do until recall repairs can be completed? Are there any special instructions?
If special instructions are provided, they will be included in the notification letters to customers.
Q9) How can customers check to see if their vehicle is involved in this field action?
Customers who own a vehicle involved in the field action will be notified by mail by General Motors, but they may also check their Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for field actions in GM Owner Center at https://my.gm.com/recalls or via NHTSA’s website at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/.
Q10) If customers are concerned, can they get a rental car or courtesy transportation?
Courtesy transportation is available for customers whose vehicles are involved in this recall and are within the warranty coverage period for the warranty which is associated with this recall. Please refer to Warranty Administration Bulletin #17-NA-073: Field Action Courtesy Transportation Policy for further information.
On May 14, 2022, a GM dealership received a customer report of a third-row seatbelt buckle assembly that separated in a 2021 Chevrolet Suburban. GM’s District Service Manager submitted the issue to GM’s Speak Up For Safety program on May 18, 2022, and GM opened a formal investigation on May 31, 2022.
GM’s field data analysis identified seven additional field reports potentially related to this condition. Those reports were received by GM between October 2020 and June 2022. GM is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to this condition. GM’s investigation determined that operators at the seatbelt buckle assembly supplier’s manufacturing plant may have not properly followed manufacturing processes and inadvertently missed the rivet forming operation. On July 11, 2022, GM’s investigator met with the seatbelt buckle assembly supplier to determine the scope of potentially affected parts. On August 4, 2022, GM’s Safety Field Action Decision Authority (SFADA) decided to conduct a safety recall.
12 Affected Products
9 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re N222372380 – Upcoming Safety Recall Third Row Seatbelt Buckle RetentionRCMN-22V617-6138
Miscellaneous Document – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N222372380 Third Row Seatbelt Buckle RetentionRMISC-22V617-2273
Miscellaneous Document – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N222372380 Third Row Seatbelt Buckle RetentionRMISC-22V617-8592
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re REVISION: N222372380-01 – Safety Recall Third Row Seatbelt Buckle Retention Revised Inspection ProcedureRCMN-22V617-5797
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re N222372380 – Safety Recall Third Row Seatbelt Buckle Retention Application for Used Vehicle Working Capital Assistance Program (WCAP)RCMN-22V617-3867
Latest Recalls Documents
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 🎃【TOP ABS BRAKE BLEEDER SCAN TOOL】Have you always feel the Brake pedal was slowly sinking to floor or the pedal was loose than it was a new vehicle? This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a high and tight brake pedal to make the pedal firmer like a new car. No need to pay high service cost to own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles support auto abs bleeding.
- 🚦【MEET YOUR ALL DEMANDS ON ABS BRAKE SRS AIRBAG】 If you feel headache on choosing scan tool with more expensive functions or low-cost but less features. This abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve your issues. Not only the NT630 Plus will diagnose, pin-point the problem down and tell you which sensor was bad, no need to replace one by one, but also it will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally the warning lights will off and all modules will running well again.
- 👍【UNIQUE ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL】It’s so valuable to own one with active test feature that never can not find on similar abs scanner. This abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test hidden issues, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. When you exit the test, the system/component returns to normal operation.
- 🌈【SAS CALIBRATION STEERING ANGLE SENSOR RESET】 This Foxwell scanner obd2 lets you perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- ⛳【Cost-effective OBD2 Scanner for All Vehicles】This NT630 obd2 scanner diagnostic tool will scan all of your obd2 modules, show you the I/M readiness before the annual inspection. Monitoring the engine’s health, locate bad sensors, which cylinder was misfire and more engine’s faults. Guide you to do the maintenance work to make it safety driving again or to replace a new car. Reducing the potential driving risk and keep a great status for a safety journey.
- 🚩2023 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner > Enjoy this ABS OBD2 code reader to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against accidents to be safe than sorry. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions > This OBD2 scanner guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency (Oil Reset); to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line (SAS Reset); to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage (BMS Reset); saving your needless visits to mechanics.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics > Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this srs code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your smog status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Work Easier > Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the SRS OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- Helpful Service > Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the OBD2 scanner a long-term investment for any home mechanics. The extended 1 years of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- MANUFACTURER-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS : If the warning lights for the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission are flashing on the dashboard, even beginners can use it to read the data to find out what the fault codes mean, how serious the fault is and what options there are to fix it before you go to the repair shop. After the repair, it can even clear the fault code and turn off the warning light. If you are equipped with accurate information, you can avoid auto repair scams. No training is required.
- FIND OUT WHAT’S WRONG: It is able to read and clear fault codes in the SRS (airbag) and turn off the warning light to make sure the system is working correctly and safely. This diagnostic tool also displays a live graphical data stream of the supplemental restraint system (air bag), which allows you to analyze and verify that the air bag system is working properly.
- ABS OBD2 SCANNER: The FX2000 can read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) data stream transmitted from the ABS. It can verify the operating conditions of the ABS through a series of bi-directional tests and turn off the warning light. By retrieving the ABS code data, it can check the various brake components and accurately diagnose problems.
- TRANSMISSION FAULT DIAGNOSTIC: When noises start to come from the transmission, your car might have transmission problems. This transmission scanner will read fault codes, display live transmission system data (fluid temperature, fluid pump, clutch actuation, pressure, etc.), and ensures transmission performance is optimal for vehicle speed and load. It provides detailed TCM data of the vehicle, so you can quickly and accurately find existing or potential problems.
- FULL OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS: Quickly determines the cause of engine system faults, reads current, permanent and pending codes, clears the codes and turns off the warning light. In addition, the FX2000 also displays important OBD II advanced data such as fuel, live data and other manufacturer-specific parameters in real time to ensure that the engine ECU is operating correctly and safely. saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- 【4 Big Vehicle Modules VS 4 System】CGSULIT SC870 Car Scanner Tool has the Power to the Thorough Full Diagnosis of Many Available Electronic Control Modules from the Drive, Body, Chassis, and Electrical System. However, 4 Systems OBD2 Scanners in the Market only Check ABS/SRS(Airbag)/Engine/Transmission Warning Issues. with an Equal Price Why not Choose the SC870 All System and Full Diagnosis Scan Tool to Solve More Complicated Car Issues?
- 【Automotive Scanner for All Systems】How much do you know about All System Code Scanner? The SC870 Diagnostic Tool will Assist You in Checking all Electric-controlled Modules like Engine, ABS, SRS(Airbag), Transmission, EPB, HVAC, TPMS, and Other Systems to Read and Clear Error Fault Codes, Retrieve ECU Info, Record and Print Data Stream to Perform a Complete and Deep Detection for These systems and Check the Warning Issue after the Root Issue is located and Solved.
- 【Electronic Parking Brake& Oil Reset】The SC870 Auto Scan Tool Provides the most Used Maintenance Functions, 50 Car Brands Oil Warning Issue Reset, and 48 Car Brands Electronic Park Brake(EPB) Reset. Those services Contain Resetting the Oil Warning Issue, Setting Brakes after Disc or Pad Replacement, etc. To save $500 on Auto Repair while Ensuring Driving Safety.
- 【Auto VIN & 3 Graph Live Data】SC870 OBD2 Scanner has 4 Methods to Get the Auto VIN Function, Two Way Just Click Auto VIN and Diagnostic Menu to Easily Accurate Vehicle Info Needn't Put VIN Manually. Also, The Scan Tool Provides 3 Graphs to See Live Data and Helps you More Visually View Car Data and Problems. Meanwhile, SC870 has Data Playback and Printing. You Can Record the Parameters and Diagnostic Report Printing. Note: NOT All Cars Support Auto VIN So Need to Input Manually Vehicle Info.
- 【FULL OBDII Modes】+【DTC Lookup】 This SC870 Diagnostic Scanner Tool Contains Full OBDII Modes. This OBD2's Tool Main Function is to Check the Engine Issue, Check S-mog Test, and VIN Info. Such as Read Trouble Codes, Live Data, I/M Readiness, Freeze Frame, Component Test, etc. In addition, SC870 Contains 8000+ DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) Lookup Library Easily Find Error Fault Codes Definitions, To Save You Time And Money.
- 🚘【ABS & SRS SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES FREE】Thinkcar SF100 OBD2 Scanner supports 2 main system diagnostics, including Air Bag and ABS system. ✔ Anti-Brake System Diagnosis (ABS): Retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, then you can fix it. ✔ Airbag System Diagnosis (SRS): A safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves. This diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
- 🚗【FULL 10 OBDII DIAGNOSIS FREE】This check engine code reader supports 10 modes of OBDII diagnostic functions-Read codes, Erase codes, On-board monitor test, I/M readiness, Vehicle live data, Freeze frame data, Auto VIN information, O2 Monitor Test, EVAP Monitor Test, DTCs Lookup. It helpful for quick analysis and diagnosis, providing solutions, saving time and money.
- 👍【EPB & OIL RESET FREE】Optional Paid Subscription Service Resets: Throttle Matching, Battery Matching,ABS Bleeding,EPB Reset,DPF Regeneration,TPMS Reset(NOT TPMS programming),Airbag Reset,Gear Learn, Etc. $29.95/one/ year. 👉 NOTE: The reset function is not applicable to all vehicles. Please send us the VIN number to check compatibility before purchasing.
- 🚗【Various vehicle coverage + 8 languages】Thinkcar ThinkScan SF100 car scanner diagnostic car diagnostic tool supports vehicles under the OBD2 agreement after 1996, covering a wide range of vehicles in Asia, Europe and the United States, with a wide coverage. 💜SUPPORT 8 LANGUAGES💜： English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian.
- ✅【 SUPPORT DIAGNOSIS REPORT 】This code reader can easily generate vehicle health diagnosis report, scan the QR code to print the diagnosis report. Simple and convenient, save time and efficiency for your car diagnosis.
- 🚕【ABS, SRS Diagnosis Functions】The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through MotorzoneUS@outlook.com, we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 🚕【Full OBD2 Functions】 With ML619 OBD2 Scanner you can operate complete car diagnoses. Such as read/erase code, reade live date and freeze frame, I/M readiness status，O2 sensor test. The most direct and typical functions of this code scanner is to turn off the check engine light (MIL), which is completed via clearing the stored fault codes after the problems are solved
- 🚕【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】ML619 supports more than 80 US, The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 🚕【Easy to Use】As an upgraded version of AL619, Autel ML619 troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time. The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes.
- 🚕【Free Life-time Updates & Print Data】Autel ML619 will comes with Free lifetime software update online and we offer 12 months warranty insurance. You can download the newest software anytime. The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Important: You need to select and download vehicle software by yourself. You can FREE get one vehicle make software and purchase another by paying USD10 for each vehicle manufacturer
- All systems diagnosis: The scan tool capable of accessing every module, it is the combination of all systems access (Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS…and more)
- Wide codes diagnosis: Turns off the ECU and brake warning light, set brake pad thickness and open/close brake calipers, Oil/Inspection/Service light reset
- Complete obdii functions: Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Warranty & update: 12-month guarantee and FREE lifetime software update. The diagnostic scanner compatible with Windows PC only.
- 👍【For DIYers and Home Mechanics】If you are looking for a reasonable ABS & SRS + OBD2 diagnostic scanner, the handheld code reader AL609P is worth a try. AL609P scanner can do many professional works: ABS/SRS diagnostic, all OBD2 functions, read/clear codes, view live data in text and graph, turn off check engine light(MIL), retrieve freeze frame data and vehicle info, etc. Game console-like design, easy to use, no need to scratch your head for the sudden warning lights (CEL/ABS/SRS light).
- 👍【ABS/SRS Diagnostic, Reset the Warning Lights】If you accidentally trigger an ABS light or airbag light, AL609P can tell you what is making them on. AL609P scan tool can perform ABS/SRS diagnostic to get ABS/SRS codes to quickly locate the problem areas, replace bad parts or make repairs, clear the codes and turn off ABS light and Airbag(SRS) light. This function is designed for 14 most common car makes only: Ford,GM,Chrysler,BMW,BENZ,VW,Land Rover,Jaguar,Volvo,Toyota,Honda,Nissan,KIA,HYUNDAI.
- 👍【Full OBD2 Functions】Generally only the scanners in auto parts stores are equipped with full OBD2 diagnosis, as they can handle more complex emission-related issues. But this little guy has those too! AL609P car scanner integrates all OBD2 functions (10 modes), including: read code, clear code, view live data, freeze frame data, vehicle info, check I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, E-V-A-P leak test, modules present. Anyone has cars knows it’s well worth the price!
- 👍【Read/Clear Codes & DTC Lookup】Knowing the accurate codes in advance if you don't want to be ripped off. You can use AL609P scanner to read the codes to quickly locate the problem areas, then determine if you can do the repair yourself or go to a mechanic, and clear the codes to get everything back to normal. With DTC lookup and Code Breaker functions, when reading DTCs, it not only can tell you what they mean but also give you helpful tips to deal with DTCs, no need to google or guess it.
- 👍【Turn Off Check Engine Light】When your car detects an emission or engine related problem, Check Engine Light will be turned on. Do you want to spend hundreds of dollars to turn off this light every time, maybe it's just a gas cap that's not tightened or needs to change bad parts like spark plugs and ignition coils? With Autel AL609P scan tool, you can read code to quickly find out why the check engine light is on and reset it.
Last update on 2023-01-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.