February 5, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V053000
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants, resulting in serious injury or death.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V053
Manufacturer General Motors, LLC
Components AIR BAGS
Potential Number of Units Affected 692,526
General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2013 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, and Escalade EXT, Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500/3500, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500/3500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles originally sold, or ever registered, in the states of Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan), and the U.S. Virgin Islands or “Zone A.”
Additionally, GM is recalling certain 2010 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, and Escalade EXT, Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500/3500, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500/3500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles originally sold, or ever registered in the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia or “Zone B.”
Additionally, GM is recalling certain 2009 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, and Escalade EXT, Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500/3500, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500/3500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles originally sold, or ever registered, in the states of Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming or “Zone C.”
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger air bag inflator with an alternate one, free of charge. Interim letters notifying owners of the safety risk are expected to be mailed beginning March 1, 2021. Second notification letters will be mailed once the remedy is available. Owner notification letters were mailed on May 11, 2021. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006; Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020; and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM’s number for this recall is N212328790.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
TK Holdings Inc. (“Takata”) has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in the passenger-side frontal airbag inflators installed as original equipment in certain 2007-2014 model year Cadillac Escalade, and Chevrolet Tahoe vehicles; certain 2009-2010 and 2012-2013 model year Cadillac Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT and Chevrolet Avalanche vehicles; certain 2008-2013 model year Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vehicles; certain 2009-2010 and 2013 model year Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500, GMC Sierra 1500, GMC Sierra 2500/3500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles; and certain 2008-2010 and 2013 model year Chevrolet Suburban vehicles. The determination was made that the propellant in these inflators may degrade after long-term exposure to high humidity and temperature cycling, which could cause the inflator to rupture during a deployment. An inflator rupture may cause metal fragments to pass through the airbag and into the vehicle interior at high speed, which may result in injury or death to vehicle occupants.
Dealers will replace the passenger-side frontal airbag inflator.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212328790 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9
These questions and answers are being provided to help GM dealers respond to inquiries from involved vehicle owners about the Safety Recall identified above.
Q1) Which vehicles are involved?
Certain 2007-2014 model year Cadillac Escalade, and Chevrolet Tahoe vehicles; certain 2009-2010 and 2012-2013 model year Cadillac Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT and Chevrolet Avalanche vehicles; certain 2008-2013 model year Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vehicles; certain 2009-2010 and 2013 model year Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500, GMC Sierra 1500, GMC Sierra 2500/3500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles; and certain 2008-2010 and 2013 model year Chevrolet Suburban vehicles.
Q2) What is the issue or condition?
TK Holdings Inc. (“Takata”) has decided that a defect which relates to motor vehicle safety exists in the passenger-side frontal airbag inflators installed as original equipment in certain 2007 to 2014 model year Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, and Escalade EXT vehicles; certain Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500/3500, Suburban, and Tahoe vehicles; and certain GMC Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500/3500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles. The determination was made that the propellant in these inflators may degrade after long-term exposure to high humidity and temperature cycling, which could cause the inflator to rupture during a deployment.
Q3) What symptoms may be experienced? What warning signs may be associated with the issue or condition described?
Q4) What is the remedy/repair?
Dealers will replace the passenger-side frontal airbag inflator.
Q5) What is the safety risk?
GM’s six-year engineering investigation demonstrated that the front-passenger airbag inflators in these vehicles will continue to operate safely. We will begin a cadenced process to notify customers when they should see their dealers for repair based on age of vehicles and geographic location.
Q6) Does the customer have to pay for this remedy/repair?
No, this inspection/repair will be done at no cost to the customer.
Q7) Is the remedy/repair available now?
Yes, parts are now available to support the repair of all vehicles including heavy-duty
pickup vehicles for Priority Group 9. Please see the attached bulletin for details.
Q8) What should customers do until recall repairs can be completed? Are there any special instructions?
If special instructions are provided, they will be included in the notification letters to customers.
Q9) How can customers check to see if their vehicle is involved in this field action?
Customers who own a vehicle involved in the field action will be notified by mail by General Motors, but they may also check their Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for field actions in GM Owner Center at https://my.gm.com/recalls or via NHTSA’s website at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/. Owners may also visit gmtakataairbag.com.
Q10) If customers are concerned, can they get a rental car or courtesy transportation?
In conjunction with the Takata Air Bag Completion Rate Improvement Program, dealers are authorized to provide alternate transportation to affected vehicle owners while their vehicle is at a GM dealership for performance of this recall. Refer to GM Service Information Bulletin #18-NA-094 for program guidelines.
GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1) Why are there five different recall bulletins? Why not one?
The United States National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) determined priority groups for all Takata airbag safety recalls. These priority groups are determined by the age of the vehicle in combination with the heat and humidity levels where the vehicles have resided throughout their life. The older the vehicle and the hotter and more humid the climate, the higher the priority group (Priority Group 6 is the highest priority group, Priority Group 10 is the lowest priority group). Having separate recall bulletins allows GM to better manage the sending of owner letters allowing us to better manage the customer flow into the dealers and provide the parts necessary to make the repair.
Q2) Why are the Priority Groups numbered 6 through 10? What happened to 1 through 5?
Q3) When are the owner letters being sent?
GM began sending Advisory Letters (e.g. informing owners the repair is not available currently) February 22, 2021 to the owners in Priority Groups 6 through 10. GM began sending Parts Letters (e.g. informing owners’ parts are available and to contact their dealer) to the owners in Priority Group 6 for light duty pickup and sport utility vehicles March 1, 2021. GM began sending Parts Letters to the owners in Priority Group 6 for heavy duty pickup owners beginning June 1, 2021.
GM sent Parts Letters to all owners in Priority Group 7 beginning July 1, 2021.
GM began sending Parts Letters to all owners in Priority Group 8 beginning September 20, 2021, with Priority Group 9 following on October 1, 2021. GM will begin sending Parts Letters to all owners in Priority Group 10 starting on January 14, 2022.
Q4) Why am I not able to run these new recalls through the Maxis Dealer Field Action Report System in Global Connect for Priority Groups 7 to 10?
All VINs involved in Priority Groups 6-10 are now in “Open” status and will now be visible in the Maxis Dealer Field Action Report System.
Q5) Can we repair vehicles when the IVH status is “Incomplete-Limited or No Parts” for Priority Group 10?
All VINs involved in Priority Groups 6-10 are now in “Open” status and may be repaired to close the recall.
Q6) What if my dealer is not located in a hot and humid area and my customers have received Advisory Letters for Priority Groups 10? Can I still perform the recall repairs and close the recall for my customers?
All VINs involved in Priority Groups 6-10 are now in “Open” status and may be repaired to close the recall.
Q7) Why are the old recall bulletins gone (e.g. 49151, 49152, and N202324210)?
Q8) What if I have a job card that was opened under one of the old recall bulletins? How do I get paid? How does the recall get closed?
The labor codes in the three old bulletins are still valid even though the VINs have been moved to their new recall population. Submit your warranty claims according to the terms of the old bulletin. GM will ensure that the repaired VIN gets closed in the NEW recall. Please submit all warranty claims promptly.
Q10) Can old part 84255088 be installed in a Priority Group 6-10 heavy duty vehicle now that the new part is available?
The job card date will determine which HD part and labor code to use.
For job cards opened prior to June 1, 2021 for Priority Group 6 and prior to June 28 for Priority Groups 7-10, the old part number 84255088 and old labor code must be used in order to avoid claim rejection. This part number does not require the serial number to be recorded on the job card.
For job cards opened June 1, 2021 or later for Priority Group 6 and June 28, 2021 for Priority Groups 7-10, the new HD part numbers 84594241 (airbag kit) and 84594242 (bracket) and updated labor code must be used in order to avoid claim rejection. Vehicles repaired with the replacement part number 84594241 MUST have the serial number of the replacement part number recorded on the job card.
Q12) Why is XPO Logistics is not returning my phone calls to arrange pickup of my used inflators?
Due to COVID, the XPO Logistics team is working remote and are unable to man their phone line at this time. If you need to schedule an airbag return, please contact XPO Logistics at the following email address:
42 Affected Products
|CADILLAC||ESCALADE ESV||2009-2010, 2013|
|CADILLAC||ESCALADE EXT||2009-2010, 2013|
|CHEVROLET||SILVERADO 1500||2009-2010, 2013|
|CHEVROLET||SILVERADO 2500||2009-2010, 2013|
|CHEVROLET||SILVERADO 3500||2009-2010, 2013|
|GMC||SIERRA 1500||2009-2010, 2013|
|GMC||SIERRA 2500||2009-2010, 2013|
|GMC||SIERRA 3500||2009-2010, 2013|
|GMC||YUKON XL||2009-2010, 2013|
42 Associated Documents
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re air bag inflator pallet orderRCMN-21V053-1482
Manufacturer Notices (to Dealers,etc) – REVISION: Safety Recalls N212328760, N212328770, N212328780, N212328790, N212328800 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions Updated – V3
Miscellaneous Document – GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked QuestionsRMISC-21V053-3161
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – REVISION: Safety Recalls N212328760, N212328770, N212328780, N212328790, N212328800 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions UpdatedRCMN-21V053-6134
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re Safety Recalls N212328760, N212328770, N212328780, N212328790, N212328800 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls VINs Re-opened for Additional ServiceRCMN-21V053-2978
Miscellaneous Document – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212328790 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9RMISC-21V053-5382
Safety Bulletin – Product Safety Recall Announcement re N212328790 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9
Miscellaneous Document – Product Vehicle Spreadsheet re Takata recallRMISC-21V053-8860
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re Safety Recalls N212328760, N212328770, N212328780, N212328790, N212328800 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions
Miscellaneous Document – GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked QuestionsRMISC-21V053-9036
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Notification re Safety Recall N212328790 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9
Recall 573 ReportRCLRPT-21V053-1119
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Front Passenger Airbag Stop Sale AnnouncementRCMN-21V053-9704
ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RIONL-21V053-1386
Miscellaneous Document – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212328790 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9RMISC-21V053-6775
Miscellaneous Document – Dealer FAQ – GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re REVISION: Safety Recall N212328790 02 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9 Parts, Warranty Information and Service Procedure RevisionRCMN-21V053-3233
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re REVISION: Safety Recalls N212328760, N212328770, N212328780, N212328790, N212328800 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Priority Group 6-10 Heavy-Duty Part InformationRCMN-21V053-8876
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re UPDATE: Recall PN 84304240 GMT 900 Air Bag Inflator Pallet Orders
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re Safety Recalls N212328760, N212328770, N212328780, N212328790, N212328800 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Priority Group 6 Heavy-Duty Part Information
Miscellaneous Document – GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions:RMISC-21V053-3976
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)RCONL-21V053-9569
Safety Bulletin re N212328790 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9RCSB-21V053-8178
Miscellaneous Document – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N212328790 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9RMISC-21V053-5776
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re Safety Recall N212328790 01 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9 Revised Model Years and Inflator Return Instructions
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re UPDATE: Recall PN 84304240 GMT 900 Air Bag Inflator Pallet Orders Offering another opportunity to order pallet qty. of PN 84304240 for GMT 900 Recall – Air Bag Inflator. Deadline is Thursday, April 15, 2021.RCMN-21V053-2026
Miscellaneous Document – GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked QuestionsRMISC-21V053-4487
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – REVISION: Safety Recalls N212328760, N212328770, N212328780, N212328790, N212328800 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions Updated
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re air bag inflator.RCMN-21V053-7336
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re REVISION: Safety Recall N212328790-03 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9 Customer Letter AddedRCMN-21V053-9910
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re REVISION: Safety Recalls N212328780 and N212328790 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Priority Group 6-10 Heavy-Duty Part InformationRCMN-21V053-8190
Safety Bulletin re Product Safety Recall N212328790 Front Passenger Airbag Takata Inflator – Priority Group 9RCSB-21V053-6411
ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2021-3RCLQRT-21V053-7720
Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2021-2RCLQRT-21V053-5770
Miscellaneous Document – GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Dealer Frequently Asked Questions
Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Dealer Message re REVISION: Safety Recalls N212328760, N212328770, N212328780, N212328790, N212328800 GMT900 Front Passenger Airbag Recalls Priority Group 6-10 Heavy-Duty Part InformationRCMN-21V053-5484
Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2021-4
Latest Recalls Documents
1 Associated Investigation
The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI) opened PE14-016 in June 2014 based on six inflator rupture incidents involving consumer owned vehicles produced by five vehicle manufacturers. All six vehicles were operated in Florida or Puerto Rico at the time of the rupture and for the majority of their service life, and were equipped with inflators produced by Takata, a tier-one supplier of automotive air bag systems.
During the course of PE14-016, ODI determined that five additional vehicle manufacturers used inflators of a similar design and vintage also supplied by Takata. No evidence of field failures was found in vehicles produced by these five additional manufacturers. Nonetheless, at ODI’s insistence, all 10 vehicle manufacturers initiated a regional recall within approximately two weeks of the opening of the investigation. The regions recalled initially included Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, areas with high absolute humidity and climatic conditions believed to be a significant factor in the inflator ruptures. As part of the recall actions, inflators removed from remedied vehicles are to be returned to Takata for testing.
Takata’s initial test results on passenger inflators from remedied vehicles indicated a much higher than anticipated rupture frequency for inflators returned from Florida. Accordingly ODI requested all 10 manufacturers expand the regional recalls for passenger inflators to include other geographic areas where high absolute humidity conditions exist, including the Gulf States and other coastal areas. Takata’s testing of the passenger inflators to date continues to indicate this geographic area as having the highest risk, with no ruptures occurring from inflators returned from outside the expanded recall regions. During PE14-016 four additional passenger inflator field events occurred, all in vehicles from the same expanded geographic region.
Also during PE14-016 four additional driver inflator field events occurred including two in vehicles from regions not known for high absolute humidity, specifically California and North Carolina. Accordingly, ODI requested all five of the affected vehicle manufacturers currently using the subject Takata driver inflators expand to nationwide recalls. Significantly, neither of the affected vehicle manufacturers or Takata provided any explanation to account for these two driver air bag inflator ruptures outside the area of high absolute humidity. Takata testing of returned driver inflators indicates a lower rupture frequency as compared to passenger inflator testing. All test ruptures reported by Takata to date have occurred on inflators returned from high absolute humidity areas.
The investigation now includes all manufacturers and vehicles known to be affected at this time. ODI’s investigation will focus on, among other things, root cause analysis, other potential defect consequences, identification of affected vehicles scope, and adequacy of the remedy.
The five ODI reports cited above can be reviewed online at https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners/SearchNHTSAID under the following identification numbers: 10537899, 10568848, 10585224, 10605877, 10651492
- 🎁 Conact Seller to Get Free Gift 🎁 Same Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Fast Delivery by Amazon🎁 Lifetime Free Update🎁 5 YEARS Warranty.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.
- [Full OBDII Functions Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Lifetime Free Update] Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem. Large size Color Screen; Print Function; Print the diagnose result easily; With user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK. Lifetime free update by windows.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 9 Languages]----The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Isuzu, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Land Rover, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Porsche, Saab, Jaguar and many others. Support 9 different languages.
- 🥇【COMPLETE ABS AIRBAG SRS SCANNER】1️⃣ABS SRS Airbag Scan Tool: Error codes diagnosis for ABS SRS Airbag control modules; 2️⃣Sensor Reset Tool: Calibrate SAS ABS SRS Airbag Sensors after maintenance; 3️⃣Bidirectional Scan Tool: Activate and command ABS/SRS/Airbag components. 4️⃣Powerful OBD2 Scanners: S-M-O-G check, E-mission Status & Gas-Cap issue diagnosis for 12v vehicles after 1996. 👉TIPS: The abs scanner can NOT clear airbag crash data/collision data. NOT support programming/coding.
- 🎃【TOP ABS Brake BLEEDER SCAN TOOL】Have you always feel the Brake pedal was slowly sinking to floor or the pedal was loose than it was a new vehicle? This abs auto bleed scan tool will help bleed the brake, cycling the pump and valves to get a high and tight brake pedal to make the pedal firmer like a new car. No need to pay high service cost to own a foxwell obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed. 👉Note: Only works on the vehicles have auto abs bleeding.
- 🚦【ALL FUNCTIONS FOR ABS VSA SRS AIRBAG】Do more than just tell you what was wrong like other scan tools do. The abs scanner airbag code reader is born to solve issues when the warning light(MIL) was on. Diagnoses, pin-points the problem down and tells you which sensor was bad that caused the problem, no need to replace one by one. NT630 plus will reset/calibrate the new sensor after replacement. Finally turning off the warning lights and keeping all to running well.
- 👍【ABS SRS BIDIRECTIONAL SCAN TOOL, PAYS FOR ITSELF AFTER ONE USE】The abs code reader scan tool allows you to control the ABS/Airbag system and components to test which part was bad, including Auto Bleed Test/ Setup SDM Serial Number/ ABS Manual Control Tests/ ABS Motor Test/ ABS Version Test/ Actuator Tests, etc. To make sure the abs scanner tool will run more smoothly, please confirm if the NT630 plus will cover your vehicle before purchase via Amazon messages.
- 🌈【SAS CALIBRATION STEERING ANGLE SENSOR RESET】 This Foxwell scanner obd2 lets you perform calibration of the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- 🚩2023 New Elite Version🚩Same Function As LAUNCH CRP123E 🚩Lifetime Free Update🚩5 YEARs Warranty 🚩Conact seller to get Free Gift 🚩Fast delivery by Amazon
- 🎁【Great Gift Idea For Every Car Owner】: Prefect choice for your father, husband, brother or boyfriend. EVERY CAR OWNER WILL NEED IT! It comes with high-quality host with a strong box. Get LAUNCH CRP123 Elite car diagnostic scanner and give your lover a surprise!
- 🚗【 Read & Clear/Reset Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Scan Tool 】LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner can test Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag four systems, also reads and resets code, displays data stream graphic, stores and playbacks dynamic data stream,helps to quick analysis and diagnosis.
- 🚗【 Error Fault Code Reader 】Except the full 10 modes OBD2 diagnostic functions like, retrieving I/M readiness, Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Data stream and Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System (Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring (Mode 6), launch crp123 obd2 scanner can not only reveal what error codes your car is producing, but also erase your vehicle’s check engine light after problem fixed, the DTC help and explanation also tell you the exact problem.
- 🚗【 Live Data Graphing + Read/Record/Playback Data stream + Print diagnostic data 】※Live Data Graphing ,more intuitive to know your vehicle’s problem . ※ Large size Color Screen ;※ Print Function:Print the diagnose result easily; ※ with user manual and register & update tutorial video uploaded in the link by us, you can Look up it anytime by ONE-CLICK.
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner > Enjoy this ABS OBD2 code reader to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against accidents to be safe than sorry. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions > This OBD2 scanner guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency (Oil Reset); to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line (SAS Reset); to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage (BMS Reset); saving your needless visits to mechanics.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics > Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this srs code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your smog status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Work Easier > Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the SRS OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- Helpful Service > Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the OBD2 scanner a long-term investment for any home mechanics. The extended 1 years of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- MANUFACTURER-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS : If the warning lights for the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission are flashing on the dashboard, even beginners can use it to read the data to find out what the fault codes mean, how serious the fault is and what options there are to fix it before you go to the repair shop. After the repair, it can even clear the fault code and turn off the warning light. If you are equipped with accurate information, you can avoid auto repair scams. No training is required.
- FIND OUT WHAT’S WRONG: It is able to read and clear fault codes in the SRS (airbag) and turn off the warning light to make sure the system is working correctly and safely. This diagnostic tool also displays a live graphical data stream of the supplemental restraint system (air bag), which allows you to analyze and verify that the air bag system is working properly.
- ABS OBD2 SCANNER: The FX2000 can read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) data stream transmitted from the ABS. It can verify the operating conditions of the ABS through a series of bi-directional tests and turn off the warning light. By retrieving the ABS code data, it can check the various brake components and accurately diagnose problems.
- TRANSMISSION FAULT DIAGNOSTIC: When noises start to come from the transmission, your car might have transmission problems. This transmission scanner will read fault codes, display live transmission system data (fluid temperature, fluid pump, clutch actuation, pressure, etc.), and ensures transmission performance is optimal for vehicle speed and load. It provides detailed TCM data of the vehicle, so you can quickly and accurately find existing or potential problems.
- FULL OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS: Quickly determines the cause of engine system faults, reads current, permanent and pending codes, clears the codes and turns off the warning light. In addition, the FX2000 also displays important OBD II advanced data such as fuel, live data and other manufacturer-specific parameters in real time to ensure that the engine ECU is operating correctly and safely. saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- 【4 Big Vehicle Modules VS 4 System】CGSULIT SC870 Car Scanner Tool has the Power to the Thorough Full Diagnosis of Many Available Electronic Control Modules from the Drive, Body, Chassis, and Electrical System. However, 4 Systems OBD2 Scanners in the Market only Check ABS/SRS(Airbag)/Engine/Transmission Warning Issues. with an Equal Price Why not Choose the SC870 All System and Full Diagnosis Scan Tool to Solve More Complicated Car Issues?
- 【Automotive Scanner for All Systems】How much do you know about All System Code Scanner? The SC870 Diagnostic Tool will Assist You in Checking all Electric-controlled Modules like Engine, ABS, SRS(Airbag), Transmission, EPB, HVAC, TPMS, and Other Systems to Read and Clear Error Fault Codes, Retrieve ECU Info, Record and Print Data Stream to Perform a Complete and Deep Detection for These systems and Check the Warning Issue after the Root Issue is located and Solved.
- 【Electronic Parking Brake& Oil Reset】The SC870 Auto Scan Tool Provides the most Used Maintenance Functions, 50 Car Brands Oil Warning Issue Reset, and 48 Car Brands Electronic Park Brake(EPB) Reset. Those services Contain Resetting the Oil Warning Issue, Setting Brakes after Disc or Pad Replacement, etc. To save $500 on Auto Repair while Ensuring Driving Safety.
- 【Auto VIN & 3 Graph Live Data】SC870 OBD2 Scanner has 4 Methods to Get the Auto VIN Function, Two Way Just Click Auto VIN and Diagnostic Menu to Easily Accurate Vehicle Info Needn't Put VIN Manually. Also, The Scan Tool Provides 3 Graphs to See Live Data and Helps you More Visually View Car Data and Problems. Meanwhile, SC870 has Data Playback and Printing. You Can Record the Parameters and Diagnostic Report Printing. Note: NOT All Cars Support Auto VIN So Need to Input Manually Vehicle Info.
- 【FULL OBDII Modes】+【DTC Lookup】 This SC870 Diagnostic Scanner Tool Contains Full OBDII Modes. This OBD2's Tool Main Function is to Check the Engine Issue, Check S-mog Test, and VIN Info. Such as Read Trouble Codes, Live Data, I/M Readiness, Freeze Frame, Component Test, etc. In addition, SC870 Contains 8000+ DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) Lookup Library Easily Find Error Fault Codes Definitions, To Save You Time And Money.
- 🚘【ABS & SRS SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES FREE】Thinkcar SF100 OBD2 Scanner supports 2 main system diagnostics, including Air Bag and ABS system. ✔ Anti-Brake System Diagnosis (ABS): Retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, then you can fix it. ✔ Airbag System Diagnosis (SRS): A safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves. This diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
- 🚗【FULL 10 OBDII DIAGNOSIS FREE】This check engine code reader supports 10 modes of OBDII diagnostic functions-Read codes, Erase codes, On-board monitor test, I/M readiness, Vehicle live data, Freeze frame data, Auto VIN information, O2 Monitor Test, EVAP Monitor Test, DTCs Lookup. It helpful for quick analysis and diagnosis, providing solutions, saving time and money.
- 👍【EPB & OIL RESET FREE】Optional Paid Subscription Service Resets: Throttle Matching, Battery Matching,ABS Bleeding,EPB Reset,DPF Regeneration,TPMS Reset(NOT TPMS programming),Airbag Reset,Gear Learn, Etc. $29.95/one/ year. 👉 NOTE: The reset function is not applicable to all vehicles. Please send us the VIN number to check compatibility before purchasing.
- 🚗【Various vehicle coverage + 8 languages】Thinkcar ThinkScan SF100 car scanner diagnostic car diagnostic tool supports vehicles under the OBD2 agreement after 1996, covering a wide range of vehicles in Asia, Europe and the United States, with a wide coverage. 💜SUPPORT 8 LANGUAGES💜： English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian.
- ✅【 SUPPORT DIAGNOSIS REPORT 】This code reader can easily generate vehicle health diagnosis report, scan the QR code to print the diagnosis report. Simple and convenient, save time and efficiency for your car diagnosis.
- 🚕【ABS, SRS Diagnosis Functions】The obd2 scanner diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors. Note: For double check, please contact us through MotorzoneUS@outlook.com, we will check the vehicle compatibility for you.
- 🚕【Full OBD2 Functions】 With ML619 OBD2 Scanner you can operate complete car diagnoses. Such as read/erase code, reade live date and freeze frame, I/M readiness status，O2 sensor test. The most direct and typical functions of this code scanner is to turn off the check engine light (MIL), which is completed via clearing the stored fault codes after the problems are solved
- 🚕【EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE】ML619 supports more than 80 US, The scan tool works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Renault, Land rover, Jaguar
- 🚕【Easy to Use】As an upgraded version of AL619, Autel ML619 troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time. The vehicle code reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes.
- 🚕【Free Life-time Updates & Print Data】Autel ML619 will comes with Free lifetime software update online and we offer 12 months warranty insurance. You can download the newest software anytime. The Print Data function allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Important: You need to select and download vehicle software by yourself. You can FREE get one vehicle make software and purchase another by paying USD10 for each vehicle manufacturer
- All systems diagnosis: The scan tool capable of accessing every module, it is the combination of all systems access (Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS…and more)
- Wide codes diagnosis: Turns off the ECU and brake warning light, set brake pad thickness and open/close brake calipers, Oil/Inspection/Service light reset
- Complete obdii functions: Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- Warranty & update: 12-month guarantee and FREE lifetime software update. The diagnostic scanner compatible with Windows PC only.
- 👍【For DIYers and Home Mechanics】If you are looking for a reasonable ABS & SRS + OBD2 diagnostic scanner, the handheld code reader AL609P is worth a try. AL609P scanner can do many professional works: ABS/SRS diagnostic, all OBD2 functions, read/clear codes, view live data in text and graph, turn off check engine light(MIL), retrieve freeze frame data and vehicle info, etc. Game console-like design, easy to use, no need to scratch your head for the sudden warning lights (CEL/ABS/SRS light).
- 👍【ABS/SRS Diagnostic, Reset the Warning Lights】If you accidentally trigger an ABS light or airbag light, AL609P can tell you what is making them on. AL609P scan tool can perform ABS/SRS diagnostic to get ABS/SRS codes to quickly locate the problem areas, replace bad parts or make repairs, clear the codes and turn off ABS light and Airbag(SRS) light. This function is designed for 14 most common car makes only: Ford,GM,Chrysler,BMW,BENZ,VW,Land Rover,Jaguar,Volvo,Toyota,Honda,Nissan,KIA,HYUNDAI.
- 👍【Full OBD2 Functions】Generally only the scanners in auto parts stores are equipped with full OBD2 diagnosis, as they can handle more complex emission-related issues. But this little guy has those too! AL609P car scanner integrates all OBD2 functions (10 modes), including: read code, clear code, view live data, freeze frame data, vehicle info, check I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, E-V-A-P leak test, modules present. Anyone has cars knows it’s well worth the price!
- 👍【Read/Clear Codes & DTC Lookup】Knowing the accurate codes in advance if you don't want to be ripped off. You can use AL609P scanner to read the codes to quickly locate the problem areas, then determine if you can do the repair yourself or go to a mechanic, and clear the codes to get everything back to normal. With DTC lookup and Code Breaker functions, when reading DTCs, it not only can tell you what they mean but also give you helpful tips to deal with DTCs, no need to google or guess it.
- 👍【Turn Off Check Engine Light】When your car detects an emission or engine related problem, Check Engine Light will be turned on. Do you want to spend hundreds of dollars to turn off this light every time, maybe it's just a gas cap that's not tightened or needs to change bad parts like spark plugs and ignition coils? With Autel AL609P scan tool, you can read code to quickly find out why the check engine light is on and reset it.
Last update on 2023-01-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.