NHTSA ID Number: 10160984
Manufacturer Communication Number: PIP5495J
This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. The technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0299 or P0234 set. The technician is provided with a list of causes of misdiagnosis leading to returned Turbochargers with no trouble found. The purpose of this information is to reduce the number of no trouble found (NTF) turbochargers being returned to the WPC by informing the Service Department personnel of what inspections and/or diagnosis to perform, prior to replacing and returning a turbocharger to the WPC.
28 Affected Products
Bulletin No.: PIP5495J Published date: 05/6/2019
PIP5495J Check Engine Light On With P0299 Or P0234
Brand: Model: Model Years:
Buick Encore 2013 – 2019 All All
1.4L LUV or LUJ All Chevrolet Cruze 2011 – 2016
All All 1.4L LUV or LUJ
All Chevrolet Sonic 2012 – 2019 All All
1.4L LUV or LUJ All Chevrolet Trax 2013 –
2019 All *See Note All * See Note 1.4L LUV or LUJ All
* 2013 Chevrolet Trax (Canada), 2015-2019 Chevrolet Trax (U.S. and Canada)
Involved Region or Country: North America
All turbochargers that are returned to the Warranty Parts Center (WPC) are inspected by Engineering
for root cause failure.
The purpose of this information is to reduce the number of no trouble found (NTF) turbochargers
being returned to the WPC by informing the Service Department personnel of what inspections and/or
diagnosis to perform, prior to replacing and returning a turbocharger to the WPC. Read the entire
bulletin prior to beginning any work.
Cause: Misdiagnosis Leading to Returned Turbochargers with NTF
Causes of Misdiagnosis Leading to Returned Turbochargers with NTF:
Before replacing a turbocharger, the following information should be reviewed for the turbocharger
condition that was observed and the recommendations listed.
Do not replace the turbocharger if P0299 is set and one of the following is present: Crack(s) at
the wastegate valve port (this is normal and does not affect performance)
Wastegate solenoid valve port broken (replace solenoid valve – released for service)
Wastegate solenoid valve or hoses obstructed with deposits or oil (see also bulletin #PI0466:
Malfunction Indicator Lamp On, DTCs P0234 or P0238 Set).
If obstruction/deposits cannot be removed replace solenoid (released for service)
If obstruction/deposits cannot be removed replace solenoid (released for service) Wastegate
actuator clip missing (replace wastegate actuator clip – released for service)
If the tamper paint seal is broken or missing, check the vehicle for any additional sign of
modification to the induction, exhaust, or engine calibrations as this may indicate an attempt to
adjust the wastegate arm to modify the powertrain operation.
If found, review the powertrain warranty status with your service manager prior to performing
Restrictions in the induction system including the air cleaner, air cleaner housing, resonator and
ducts, Check for Soft, Twisted or collapsed air ducts.
Check for animal nesting materials restricting air flow to the turbocharger. Excessive exhaust
Note: In cold weather conditions, moisture in the induction system can freeze. Refer to Charger Air
Cooler (CAC) ICING section in this bulletin.
Replace the turbocharger if P0299 is set and at least one of the following is present:
If the following failures are identified, it is not necessary to perform the Turbocharger Boost
Control Test. Disconnected wastegate lever arm (crank) (2) from the shaft (3).
Disconnected wastegate lever arm pin (1) from the lever arm (crank) (2). Wastegate valve/linkage
seized (cannot move).
Turbine wheel not rotating, turbine wheel shaft broken or missing wheel nut. If wheel nut is
missing, be sure to locate prior to turbocharger replacement.
If the Wastegate lever arm (crank (2) is bent, performing the Turbocharger Boost Control Test is
required. Insuffcient wastegate preload.
Wastegate lever arm (1) moves with little effort in the direction as shown (2) while the actuator
rod remains static, see picture below “Wastegate Preload Inspection”.
Note: This issue will only be found on 2011 or 2012 vehicles equipped with original equipment
If the lever wiggles with little effort while the actuator rod remains static, the pre-load is
insuffcient and the turbocharger must be replaced.
The original equipment wastegate actuator found on 2011 and 2012 model years shown below, has a
recessed stop at the head of the actuator.
The updated design actuator show below has a stop that is not recessed and allows 5mm more travel
in the closed direction. With this updated design, it is very unlikely that an insuffcient preload
Original equipment actuator is found on 2011 and 2012 model years.
Wastegate Preload Inspection.
Turbochargers Returned for Engine Oil Leaks:
If you have any of the following conditions:
Low engine oil, excessive oil consumption, oil leaking into the induction or exhaust system,
excessive oil in the PCV bypass hose, excessive smoke or oil leaking at the tail pipe.
Perform the following to isolate the cause as needed.
Understand and verify the customer concern. Perform the Diagnostic System Check – Vehicle and
utilize Strategy Based Diagnosis.
Verify the proper engine oil level.
Perform a visual/physical inspection of the entire engine. Refer to Oil Leak Diagnosis and Oil
consumption diagnosis in SI. Inspect for any aftermarket devices or customer modifications. Refer
to Checking Aftermarket accessories in SI.
Remove the turbocharger rubber outside air inlet duct.
Inspect the inside of the turbocharger outside air inlet tube (3) for oil leaking into the opening
of the turbocharger bore for the PCV bypass hose.
Note: If oil is leaking into the opening; refer to the current version of 19-NA-090.
Inspect the turbocharger oil feed and return pipe for leaks, restrictions, damage or blockage.
Refer to Turbocharger Oil Feed Pipe Replacement in SI.
Inspect for the presence of oil in the exhaust system.
If oil is present in the exhaust system, then inspect the turbocharger turbine and compressor
wheels to be sure that they are not broken off.
It is very unlikely that the turbocharger will leak oil internally if the turbine and compressor
wheel shaft is not broken. Refer to the current publication of 19-NA-090 for diagnostic tips for
oil coming through the exhaust ports or PCV system.
Charger Air Cooler (CAC) Icing and cold weather issues:
P0299 could set as a result of ice buildup in the Induction system, Charge Air Cooler (CAC) and/or
the Boost Pressure sensor.
For Encore and Trax refer to the latest version of 16-NA-405: (Poor Engine Performance in Extremely
Cold Weather Conditions, PCV Bypass Hose and Charge Air Cooler Icing – Malfunction Indicator Lamp
(MIL) Illuminated, DTC P0299, P0236, P2227, and P00C7 Set)
Turbochargers Returned for Engine Coolant Leaks:
While not totally impossible, it is highly unlikely that the turbocharger will be the source of an
engine coolant leak into the intake or exhaust system.
The turbocharger does not have any moving parts or seals for the engine coolant that would enable
it to leak internally into the intake or exhaust system.
For coolant leaks at the turbocharger, check the coolant pipes and related connections.
If you are unable to isolate the cause of the P0299, perform the Turbocharger Boost Control Test
Turbocharger Boost Control Test:
(See Included Unique Labor Operation created specifically for this test only – Not to be utilized
if the Turbocharger is replaced for any issue listed above)
Always perform this test prior to replacing the turbocharger if DTC P0299 is set and no other issue
has been found.
1. Connect GDS2 to the vehicle.
2. Clear all DTCs.
3. Warm the engine up to the normal operating temperature.
4. Move the vehicle to a safe area for the following drive cycle.
5. Enter ECM induction data list in GDS2.
6. From a stop, accelerate the vehicle at WOT until the transmission forces the 1st to 2nd gear
shift, return to a stop.
7. Repeat this step three times and then exit induction data.
8. Determine the difference between actual and desired boost pressures (see GDS2 set up and
9. Utilize the Print Screen Function to take a screen shot of GDS2 showing the line graph.
10. Replace the turbocharger if the difference within the Measured Window is more than 14 KPA (2.0
PSI) as shown in the examples.
11. Repeat steps 3-9 with the newly installed turbocharger. Utilize the Print Screen Function to
take a second screenshot of the line graph.
12. Be sure that the full VIN at the bottom of the GDS2 screen is captured in the screenshot.
13. Print and attach the screenshots to the replaced turbocharger paperwork. (You should have two
printouts attached to the warranty part return).
14. Retain the session file for at least 30 days in the event engineering requests it.
GDS2 set up and examples:
Using your mouse, drag a box around each individual acceleration event to zoom in as shown below.
Example of normal turbocharger wastegate operation:
In this example, notice that the measure window begins once the Boost Pressure Sensor reading
(Green) meets the Desired Boost Pressure reading (Blue) and ends when the APP is released per the
The Boost Pressure Sensor reading (Green) closely tracks the Desired Boost Pressure reading (Blue)
indicating normal Turbocharger operation.
Example of a malfunctioning turbocharger wastegate:
In this example, notice that the Boost Pressure Sensor reading (Green) moves thru and well above
the Desired Boost Pressure reading (Blue).
As the abnormally high pressure is corrected by the management system, the Boost Pressure Sensor
reading (Green) over reacts and dips well below Desired Boost Pressure reading (Blue).
A difference of 14 KPA (2 PSI) between the Boost Pressure reading (Green) and the Desired Boost
Pressure Sensor reading (Blue) Indicates a Malfunctioning Turbocharger.
Turbocharger Replacement – Inspection to Perform:
Oil Line Inspection/Recommendation:
If turbocharger assembly replacement is necessary, the oil feed pipe should be checked for
restriction. Replace the pipe if restricted. Do not attempt to clean the pipe assembly.
It is also a good practice to inspect the oil return pipe for any damage or restriction before
reinstalling the turbocharger assembly. Another indication of a restricted oil feed pipe could be a
claim of an oil leak in the area of the turbo oil return pipe.
Inspection of this pipe could lead to finding the return pipe has been damaged as a result of
excessive heat due to an inadequate oil supply to the turbo.
ECM Calibration (2011 and 2012 Model Years Only):
In addition to checking the oil pipes, the technician should verify the ECM has the latest
When the vehicle has been driven under certain conditions, this calibration contains a function
that allows the cooling fans to run for a short period of time after the vehicle has been shut off.
This latest calibration allows the turbocharger to cool in less time, reducing the likelihood of
the oil coking in the oil feed pipe. Proper vehicle maintenance practices will help to reduce the
oil coking in the oil feed pipe.
If this calibration is installed during the service visit, inform the customer of the calibration
change that allows the fans to run after the engine is off.
This may avoid the customer returning to service with a noise concern after engine off.
For vehicles repaired under the Powertrain coverage, use the following labor operation. Reference
the Applicable Warranties section of Investigate Vehicle History (IVH) for coverage information.
Labor Operation: Description:
Labor Time: 4081678*
Turbocharger Boost Control Test .3
Trax – 2.8
This is a unique Labor Operation for Bulletin use only.
*This labor operation must only be utilized if Turbocharger Boost Control Test has been performed
with screenshots attached to warranty paperwork.
04/12/2017 – Created
06/08/2017 Updated Correction Section and photos. 06/09/2017 Updated verbiage related to anti
10/13/2017 Updated to clarify portions of the Turbocharger Boost Control Test verbiage. 01/17/2018
Updated to correct labor op for Chevrolet Trax.
09/14/2018 Updated to add 2019 Encore, Trax and Sonic. 09/24/2018 Updated to add 2013 model year
Chevrolet Trax. 10/17/2018 Updated to add verbiage to Correction section. 11/14/2018 Updated to add
verbiage to Correction section. 05/06/2019 Updated notes to change PI reference to 19-NA-090.
Bulletin No.: PIP5495J
Published date: 05/6/2019
NHTSA ID Number: 10151837
Manufacturer Communication Number: PIP5495H
Bulletin No.: PIP5495G
Published date: 10/17/2018
Bulletin No.: PIP5495E
Published date: N/A
Bulletin No.: PIP5495D
Published date: 01/18/2018
Bulletin No.: PIP5495C
Published date: 10/20/2017
Bulletin No.: PIP5495B
Published date: N/A
Bulletin No.: PIP5495A
Published date: N/A
- 🚗ECU PROGRAMMING: This Diagnostic scanner comes with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device which allows you to use the updated OEM software to replace the existing software/firmware in ECUs, programming new ECUs for Benz/BMW and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
- 🚗SUPERIOR HARDWARE: The Maxicom MK908P is a upgraded version of the Maxisys Ms908P/Pro,it with Android4.4 based system amd super-fast hexa-core Processor, 2GM RAM, 64GB On-board Memory, 8.0 Megapixel rear cam, ultra-clear 10.1 inches LED screen etc.
- 🚗COMPREHENSIVE FUNCTIONS: Autel MaxiCOM MK908P performs the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, Autel MS908S PRO, MS908E, and provide better price. this superior diagnostic device is awarded as the Best Vehicle Diagnostic Tool in Britain.
- 🚗WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: Extensive OE-Level vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.It's an ultimate car scanner for DIYers, experienced mechanics, even garage to finish professional-level vehicle repair and maintenance.
- 🚗Multi-ADD ONS: This Autel Scanner could connect the Oscilloscope-MaxiScope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras (MV105 and MV108) for vehicle's electronic test or get the sight in the tight spaces.
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSIS and ANALYSIS: DS808 is the upgraded version of DS708, which performs as powerful as MS906, contains complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching.
- POWERFUL FUNCTIONS: DS808 includes the most commonly performed service functions, such as: Oil Reset Service, TPMS Programming Service, EPB Service, DPF Regeneration Service, SAS Calibration Service, ABS/SRS Service etc.
- SPECIALIZED FUNCTIONS: The Autel DS808 includes the Smart AutoVIN, Cloud-based MaxiFix and Shop Manager functions. These new functions make the Autel DS808 better than the old DS708 model, while selling at an even better price than the older model
- BROAD VEHICLE COVEARGE: DS808 covers for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles from the year 1996 to 2017, which includes the exceptional OE Level system coverage for all electronic systems.
- AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATING: The Auto Update allows the tool to automatically update the OS, the MaxiDAS system, and the Vehicle. We provide one year update online, and full guarantee.
- 【Advanced Diagnostic Scanner for ECU Programming】 MK908P has been designed to perform some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars' lifespan/performance. form some of the most complicated engine diagnostics and reprogramming in BMW and Mercedes Benz. With the jbox/J2534 VCI or BMW Ethernet Cable, you can edit the cars performance data, like adjusting RPM, fuel injection, etc. A professional car diagnostics scanner to save time/effort on repairs and dramatically improve the cars' lifespan/performance.
- 【Comprehensive Features】 Besides Coding and ECU programming functions, the scan tool supports reprogram keys, Bi-directional control, active test, ABS bleeding, complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, prints out recorded data with Wi-Fi. Save the money cost in buying an additional expensive adapter. Warm tips Benz-14 & Chang'an-3 Adapters only for UK version, not US version.
- 【User Friendly】 The Live Data Stream displayed the real time PID data from ECU and the displayed data included analog inputs and outputs, digital inputs and outputs, and system status information broadcast. The graphic display greatly improved the readability and understandability of above parameters. This is definitely a perfect scan tool for enthusiasts interested in knowing how their car is running.
- 【Operate Easily】 The hardware can equal to a best rank android tablet in the market and that made the whole diagnostic procedure more quickly and precisely. Maxisys platform, cloud-based Maxisys provide a large amount of data about the diagnosis and repair advices, that's really helpful, whenever you encounter problems, you can find solutions from it.
- 【Compatible with Some Add-ons】 Combination with Oscilloscope Maxi Scope MP408 and Digital Inspection Cameras MV108, the power of this tool is amazing and the detail you receive about every component of the vehicle makes pinpointing a problem painless. Affordable combination of MS908P and TS601 supports TPMS programming, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool.
- Advanced Autel scanner: A diagnostics scanner with Bi-directional controls advanced obd2 capabilities and initializations/ adaptations as well. Supports key fob programming, program modules, ECU coding, Injector coding, TPMS monitoring and reset, ABS bleeding brake, graphing and merging of data
- Comprehensive diagnostic tools: Reset Oil Service, ABS, Airbag, EPB, SAS, DPF regeneration, BMS. Calibrate weight sensor, Relearn the idle tops system, Reset transmission CVIs, Relearn crankshaft position, Reset window, Cycle the abs system to evacuate air, Reset Electronic Power Steering, Access the BCM, Recalibrate/ reset the hvac blend door actuators
- Superior hardware: Built with Exynos 5260 6-core processor that offers 50% increase in speed versus competing products, a 32G SSD hard drive and an 8" capacitive HD touch screen, the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating System, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys is the perfect diagnostic solution for shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs
- Smart obd2 scan tool: Supports full OBD2 functions, perform live tests, power-balance test, leak down test, active tests, actuations, adaptations, matching. Battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Extensive OE-Lever vehicle coverage: Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models. 12-month warranty for any quality problems and free software update via Wi-Fi
- TPMS SENSOR ACTIVATION: This hand-held Autel TS401 works on 98 percentage of the vehicle models on the market, and is aimed at activating all magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors used on Vehicle Tire Pressure Management System.
- MMX-SENSOR PROGRAMMING: The TS401 is also a tire sensor program tool that supports programming for AUTEL MX-Sensor, just by scanning TPMS sensor ID and copying ID into MX-Sensor(Manually input OE ID into MX-sensor or automatically create sensor ID).
- INFORMATION RETRIEVAL: In order to get a clear picture of the tire sensor, this TPMS tool is designed with the function of reading sensor data, to get information including sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, sensor battery, and frequency.
- RELEARN AFTER REPAIR: After the repairs (Air pressure adjustment, tire rotation, tire sensor replacement etc. ) on the TPMS are finished, this TS401 from Autel allows you to use Auto or Stationary Relearn to relearn the tire pressure management system.
- ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: This TPMS tool is equipped with key fob testing so you don't need to take your car to a dealership for the right key frequency. And there is One year warranty and lifetime upgrade to ensure the quality service.
- The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
- The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
- MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P,MS908S,MS908E, MS908PS PRO, features the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*768, and the battery capacity is 15000mAh increased by 4000 mA. Also, it has a better anti-impact protection design.
- The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
- Advanced Functions : Read/clear codes for all available systems ( including engine, transmission, ABS and AIRBAG ), Bi-directional control ability. Support auto bleed test, Forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement (brake reprogramming) and IMMO functions (key configuration).
- Superior Features : Relearn/ reset throttle body positions. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS, steering wheel calibration). Reset service mileage and service intervals. TPMS sensor relearn, Battery registration and reset, Reading automatic gearbox. Shows the vehicle's operation graphs. Adjust idle/ Relearn idle, Cycle the abs system to evacuate air, Bleed ABS pump/ ABS bleeding brake.
- Cost-Effective : The automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic TPMS Service (Tires Pressures Monitoring System) including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU by inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage : This diagnostic scanner is compatible with all OBD2 protocols and works on over 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily. IMMO, the unique function MK808 is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- Update : Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi. The most competitive advantage of MK808 is its add-on services for the well data arrangement and better using experience.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The price for this is very reasonable for a true bidirectional scan tool. Special functions of key programming/ coding and injector coding. Upgraded version of MaxiDAS DS708 and same as MaxiSys MS906
- ADVANCED FUNCTIONS: Actuate solenoids and actuators for active testing, Bleed hydraulic smg pump/ ABS bleeding brake, Power-balance test & auto-scan vehicle VIN, Reset transmission CVIs, Reset TAP in transmissions, Cam-Crank relearns, Electronic Throttle relearns, Engine replacement, Reset brake bleed, Reset AF ratio learned values, ABS reinitialization and more
- PROGRAMMING & CODING CAPABITIES: ECU coding, Injector coding, Immobilizer, Key coding, Key fob programming
- RESET FUNCTIONS: This diagnostic scanner can complete Oil Reset, ABS, SRS, TPMS, EPB, SAS, DPF, BMS, Reset Electronic Power Steering, Access the BCM, Recalibrate/ reset the hvac blend door actuators
- EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: More than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes. 12-month warranty and free updating via Wi-Fi. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Highly Capable Scan Tool at a DIY Price Point: Can access all the modules and offers full bi-directional testing, Ability to add key fobs, Do some coding, Power-balance test & leakdown test, Reset transmission CVIs and enable a quick learn, Retrieve ECU information, Idle relearn, Found and fixed misfire, Support Oil Reset, ABS, SRS, TPMS, EPB, SAS, DPF, BMS Resets, and many more.
- Great Scanner with Active Testing Makes It Worthy: This unit has active tests so you can shut off injectors, reset adaptive learning for most of module as well as resetting and calibrating functions for modules or systems.
- Must Have for Car Mechanics or DIYer: This diagnostic tool will do everything in you can possibly need in your personal garage. The quick read function is great and pulls up every code in the body, chassis and drivetrain. It gives you a easy picture of the current issues with the entire vehicle. And when you click on the code it takes you to the appropriate modules to diagnosis it.
- Easy to Navigate and User Friendy: This obd2 scanner has cistomer database option and teamviewer options. Usefull to connect to computer and use keyboard for customer info entering. Plus it's also a Wi-Fi android OS tablet. It has internet browsing with chrome, plays utube, has PDF viewer and it's slender & takes up very little space comes with a 7-inch LCD touchscreen.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage and Warranty: Covers all the major makes and goes deep for diagnosis and testing, more than 80 U.S., Asian and European vehicle makes. Offer 12-month warranty for any product problems and online update for free.
- 🚗 ULTIMATE WIRELESS SCAN TOOL: Being the most advanced Autel bluetooth diagnostic tool, Autel MaxiCom MK908 is equipped with the best hardware, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, practical functions like ECU coding, auto VIN scan, complete OBD2 functions like rea and, erase codes, live data, freeze frame, I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, component test and data printing. BT pairing between the diagnostic table and the MaxiVCI Mini dongle is fast.
- 🚗 DRIVE SAFER WITH ADAS CALIBRATION: Drive safer with the comprehensive & precise ADAS calibrationl. It supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW) and Heads-up Displays (HUD) for Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai and Kia.
- 🚗 ALL CAR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS: MK908, being the the most complete and advanced diagnostic scanner, it reads and erases codes and perform OE-Level disgnosis on all car systems, including Oil Reset, ABS, SRS, Airbag, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO Keys, transmission, change tire size, headlight and etc and show custom live data of multiple sensors in text or graph.
- 🚗 FULL BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: MK908 OBD2 scanner comes with full bi-directional control to check the operating conditions of various car systems and components like Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, car windows, doors and roof. It can also perform special functions such as ABS Brake Auto Bleed, Pump Motor Test,TPMS sensors relearn, IMMO (Anti-theft matching), key fob programming, checking Module information and etc.
- 🚗 12 MONTH WARRANTY AND ONLINE UPDATE: You deserve a Autel MK908 Ultimate Wireless Diagnostic Tool and so does your car. This diagnostic computer is backed by 45 Day Mony Back Guarantee and 12 Months US Seller Warranty and 12 Months FREE software online update. Hit the orange buy now button and start driving safer today!
Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API