NHTSA ID Number: 10057680
Manufacturer Communication Number: RB-14858
CADILLAC/GMC/CHEVROLET: TSB CONTAINS OWNER NOTIFICATION LETTER. SELECT DOCUMENT SEARCH BUTTON BELOW. THERE IS FUEL ODOR AND INCREASED EVAPORATIVE EMISSIONS DUE TO HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP LEAKING AND ENGINE FAILS TO START OR WHEN DRIVEN HAS LESS POWER DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUEL PRESSURE. MODEL 2014-14 SILVERADO LD, SIERRA LD, 2015 ESCALADE, ESV, SUBURBAN, TAHOE, YUKON, YUKON XL, CORVETTE.
12 Affected Products
|Intake Manifold Gasket||6 / V6 Engine
8 / V8 Engine
|Intermediate Fuel Feed Pipe||1||12618337|
Bulletin No.: 14858
Date: February 2015
- Cleans, restores, protects the entire fuel system (fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers)
- Restores: Lost power, acceleration, lost fuel economy, and operation of the fuel gauge sensor
- Reduces: Rough idle, engine surge, hesitation, and spark plus fouling
- Improves: Cold start performance, and fuel stability for up to one year
- [NOTE:] We do not provide any liquid in the package, Please buy liquid from your local market.Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors and to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely
- [Uniformity/Sprayability test: ] To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. T his test is also for reverse flush
- [Leakage test: ] To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
- [Injecting flow test: ] To check the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection. * Auto. test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
- [On-vehicle cleaning: ] The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle.
- 【Why Need It】The performance of the injector plays a vital role in the power of each engine. Due to the fuel quality, the injector cannot work normally, causing serious carbon deposits in the cylinder; accelerating the cylinder bore and piston ring, causing unstable idling, increased fuel consumption, weak acceleration, difficulty in starting, excessive emissions, and complete blockage of the injector. Cause damage to the engine, so the injector should be cleaned regularly.
- 【Digital Display】With the help of microcomputer control and digital display, the equipment makes possible automatic cleaning, testing injectors and real-time monitoring of the dynamic values.
- 【Automatic Cleaning and Testing】Fuel pressure control through microcomputer offers stable pressure control and largeadjustable range, which is suitable for all EGI vehicles and can help to achieve automatic cleaning and testing of injectors.
- 【Adopting Humanization Design】Automatic fuel draining through preset programs for some test items. Test liquid/detergent can also be drained by pushing a button on the control panel after the test.can make the system pressure fast restored to the default,The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle.
- 【Reverse Flush】Uniformity/Sprayability test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector,and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
- The more an engine is driven, the more carbon deposits can build up on fuel injectors, intake valves and ports
- Gumout High Mileage Fuel Injector Cleaner is specially formulated to remove carbon deposits from engines with more than 75,000 miles
- Cleans fuel injectors, intake valves and ports to restore performance, fuel economy and prevents future carbon build-up, which reduces emissions
- Oxygen sensor safe and safe for use in turbocharged and supercharged vehicles
- Recommended use every 3,000 miles and will not void OEM/manufacturer’s warranty
- Two 5.25 fl oz bottles of STP High Mileage Fuel Injector & Carburetor Cleaner Treatment
- Fuel treatment additives help remove deposit buildups to save gas
- Friction modifier in the fuel additive combats upper cylinder friction
- STP fuel injector cleaner can help prevent hard stops, lost acceleration and rough idling for improved performance
- Jet fuel serves as the carrier for the active ingredients, creating a high-quality additive for easy auto care
- RESTORES PERFORMANCE: Fuel injector cleaner cleans entire fuel system to help restore lost engine power
- INCREASED RESPONSIVENESS: Helps restore lost acceleration and throttle body response
- REDUCES CARBON DEPOSITS: Injector cleaner helps remove carbon buildup for increased power and acceleration
- SAFE ON ALL ENGINES: Specially formulated for direct injected or traditional fuel injected engines
- TREATS A FULL TANK: Formulated to treat up to 21 gallons of gasoline
- Eliminates starting problems, hesitation and stalling
- Smoother idling
- Better throttle response
- Cleaner combustion
Last update on 2022-07-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.