|“This site contains affiliate links for which OEMDTC may be compensated”
NHTSA ID Number: 10183213
Manufacturer Communication Number: N182202780-02
Special Coverage Adjustment – In some circumstances, some 2014-2018 model year Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Suburban, Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Sierra, and GMC Yukon vehicles may have a condition where customers may experience increased brake pedal effort, hard brake pedal, and/or potentially increased stopping distance. The condition is more prevalent at low speed when softly applying the brakes. The engine mounted mechanical vacuum pump output may decrease over time decreasing the amount of vacuum/power brake assist. Failure to follow recommended oil change intervals could contribute to this condition. The Driver’s Information Center, (DIC) “Service brake assist” alert will activate 2-5 minutes after the vacuum level drops, and a Diagnostic Trouble Code, (DTC) will also be set. Even where this condition occurs, the hydraulic brake system remains functional but may require additional pedal force. Dealers are to replace the vacuum pump and vacuum pump belt. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer.
|Vacuum Pump Assembly
GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS
URGENT – DISTRIBUTE IMMEDIATELY
Date: October 1, 2020
Subject: N182202780-02 – Special Coverage
Brake Assist Decreased Due to Vacuum Loss
Models: 2015 – 2018 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV
2014 – 2018 Chevrolet Silverado LD
2015 – 2018 Chevrolet Suburban
2015 – 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
2014 – 2018 GMC Sierra LD
2015 – 2018 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL
To: All General Motors Dealers
This bulletin is being revised to update the models. Please discard all
previous copies of bulletin N182202780.
END OF MESSAGE
GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS
Special Coverage Adjustment
N182202780 Brake Assist Decreased Due to Vacuum Loss
Copyright 2020 General Motors. All Rights Reserved. Page 1 of 4
Release Date: October 2020 Revision: 02
Revision Description: This bulletin is being revised to update the models. Please discard all previous copies
of bulletin N182202780.
Attention: This Special Coverage can be seen in the Applicable Warranties section in Investigate Vehicle History
From To RPO Description
Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV 2015 2018
Chevrolet Silverado LD 2014 2018
Chevrolet Suburban 2015 2018
Chevrolet Tahoe 2015 2018
GMC Sierra LD 2014 2018
GMC Yukon, Yukon XL 2015 2018
Involved vehicles are identified on the Applicable Warranties section in GM Global Warranty Management system. This
site should always be checked to confirm vehicle involvement prior to beginning any required inspections and/or repairs.
Condition In some circumstances, some 2014-2018 model year Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet
Suburban, Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Sierra, and GMC Yukon vehicles may have a condition where
customers may experience increased brake pedal effort, hard brake pedal, and/or potentially increased
stopping distance. The condition is more prevalent at low speed when softly applying the brakes. The
engine mounted mechanical vacuum pump output may decrease over time decreasing the amount of
vacuum/power brake assist. Failure to follow recommended oil change intervals could contribute to this
condition. The Driver’s Information Center, (DIC) “Service brake assist” alert will activate 2-5 minutes
after the vacuum level drops, and a Diagnostic Trouble Code, (DTC) will also be set. Even where this
condition occurs, the hydraulic brake system remains functional but may require additional pedal force.
This special coverage covers the condition described above for a period of 10 years or 150,000 miles
(240,000 km), whichever occurs first, from the date the vehicle was originally placed in service,
regardless of ownership.
For vehicles covered by Vehicle Service Contracts, all eligible claims with repair orders on or after April
10, 2019 for US, (April 11, 2019 for Canada), are covered by this special coverage and must be
submitted using the labor operation codes provided with this bulletin. Claims with repair orders prior to
April 10, 2019 for US, (April 11, 2019 for Canada), must be submitted to the Service Contract provider.
Vehicle owners or lessees who paid for repairs referenced in this Special Coverage (“Customers”) are
eligible for reimbursement of their reasonable and customary expenses in accordance with the
procedures specified below. The conditional right to reimbursement is provided by GM solely in the
interest of customer satisfaction and is personal to Customers. Customers may not assign and GM
does not consent to any assignment of any Customer’s right to submit reimbursement claims, or to
receive reimbursement, or any other rights granted by this Special Coverage to any third party,
including but not limited to service contract providers, and this Special Coverage is not intended to
and does not confer any third party beneficiary, subrogation or contribution rights, or any other rights
to reimbursement, against GM, whether in law, equity or otherwise, on any third parties.
Correction Dealers are to replace the vacuum pump and vacuum pump belt. The repairs will be made at no charge
to the customer.
Quantity Part Name Part No.
1 Vacuum Pump Assembly 12696313
1 Belt Kit 12643517
Note: Use the vehicle identification number (VIN) and the GM Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC) to determine which vacuum
pump and belt kit to order.
Important: Due to limited initial parts availability, dealers are encouraged not to order these parts for use as
Reminder: Parts may be removed from Retail Inventory Management (RIM). Dealers should review the affected parts
to confirm RIM managed status. Parts may have quantity limiters in effect.
Special Coverage Adjustment
N182202780 Brake Assist Decreased Due to Vacuum Loss
Page 2 of 4
9900535 Diagnostic Time Only – No Repair Required 0.1-1.0 ZREG N/A
Vacuum Pump Replacement
Add: Perform Brake System Vacuum Source Test
Customer Reimbursement Approved
– For USA and Canada dealers only
– For Export dealers only
9900538 Customer Reimbursement Denied – For USA dealers only N/A ZREG **
* For USA and Canada: Submit the dollar amount reimbursed to the Customer in Net/Reimbursement. Submit $20.00
administrative allowance in Net/Admin Allowance.
For Export: Submit the dollar amount reimbursed to the Customer in Net/Reimbursement.
** Submit $10.00 administrative allowance in Net/Admin Allowance.
1. Perform the Brake System Vacuum Source Test from SI.
• If low vacuum is NOT found, no further action is required under the scope of this special coverage. Inform the
customer that any further diagnostics will need to be covered under warranty, customer pay, or goodwill.
• If low vacuum is found and the root cause is NOT the vacuum pump, claim diagnostic time under this special
coverage and inform the customer that the repair will need to be covered under warranty, customer pay, or
• If low vacuum is found, and the root cause is traced back to the vacuum pump via the diagnostics in Brake
System Vacuum Source Test in SI, proceed to step 2.
2. Replace the vacuum pump and vacuum pump belt. Refer to Vacuum Pump Replacement in SI.
Courtesy Transportation – For USA & Canada
Courtesy transportation is available for Customers whose vehicles are involved in a product program and still within the
warranty coverage period. See General Motors Service Policies and Procedures Manual, Sections 1.4 and 6.1.10, for
courtesy transportation program details.
General Motors will notify Customers of this special coverage on their vehicle (see copy of typical Customer letter included
with this bulletin).
Customer requests for reimbursement of previously paid repairs to correct the condition described in this bulletin are to
be submitted to the dealer prior to or by November 30, 2021. See General Motors Service Policies and Procedures
Manual, Section 6.1.11 – Product Field Action Customer Reimbursement Procedure (USA & Canada) or local Policies
and Procedures, for details.
GM bulletins are intended for use by professional technicians, NOT a “do-it-yourselfer”. They are written to inform these technicians of
conditions that may occur on some vehicles, or to provide information that could assist in the proper service of a vehicle. Properly trained
technicians have the tools, equipment, safety instructions, and know-how to do a job properly and safely. If a condition is described, DO NOT
assume that the bulletin applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle will have that condition. See your dealer for information on whether your
vehicle may benefit from the information.
Special Coverage Adjustment
N182202780 Brake Assist Decreased Due to Vacuum Loss
Page 3 of 4
This notice applies to your vehicle, VIN: _____________________________________
Dear General Motors Customer:
As the owner of a 2014 – 2018 model year GM vehicle, your satisfaction with our product is very important to us.
This letter is intended to make you aware that some 2014 – 2018 model year GM vehicles may have a condition where
customers may experience increased brake pedal effort, hard brake pedal, and/or potentially increased stopping
distance. The condition is more prevalent at low speed when softly applying the brakes. The engine mounted
mechanical vacuum pump output may decrease over time decreasing the amount of vacuum/power brake assist.
Failure to follow recommended oil change intervals could contribute to this condition. The Driver’s Information Center,
(DIC) “Service brake assist” alert will activate 2-5 minutes after the vacuum level drops, and a Diagnostic Trouble Code,
(DTC) will also be set. Even where this condition occurs, the hydraulic brake system remains functional but may require
additional pedal force.
Do not take your vehicle to your GM dealer as a result of this letter unless you believe that your vehicle has the
condition as described above.
What We Have Done: General Motors is providing you with the additional special coverage outlined in this letter for the
condition described above in the interests of customer satisfaction. If this condition occurs on your 2014 – 2018 model
year GM vehicle within 10 years of the date your vehicle was originally placed in service or 150,000 miles (240,000 km),
whichever occurs first, the condition will be repaired for you at no charge. Diagnosis or repair for conditions other than
the condition described above is not covered under this special coverage program. If you were previously notified
regarding this condition, please note that we have expanded the coverage.
What You Should Do: If you believe that your vehicle has the condition described above, repairs and adjustments
qualifying under this special coverage must be performed by a General Motors dealer. You may want to contact your
GM dealer to find out how long they will need to have your vehicle so that you may schedule the appointment at a time
that is convenient for you. This will also allow your dealer to order parts if they are not already in stock. Keep this letter
with your other important glove box literature for future reference.
Reimbursement: If you have already paid for repairs for the condition described in this letter, please complete the
enclosed reimbursement form and present it to your dealer with all required documents. Working with your dealer will
expedite your request, however, if this is not convenient, you may mail the completed reimbursement form and all
required documents to Reimbursement Department, PO Box 33170, Detroit, MI 48232-5170. The completed form and
required documents must be presented to your dealer or received by the Reimbursement Department by November 30,
2020, unless state law specifies a longer reimbursement period.
The right to submit reimbursement claims is provided by GM solely in the interest of customer satisfaction and is
personal to vehicle owners and lessees who previously paid for repairs referenced in this Special Coverage
(“Customers”). Customers may not assign and GM does not consent to any assignment of any Customer’s right
to submit reimbursement claims, or to receive reimbursement, or any other rights granted by this Special
Coverage to any third party, including but not limited to service contract providers, and this Special Coverage
is not intended to and does not confer any third party beneficiary, subrogation or contribution rights, or any
other rights to reimbursement, against GM, whether in law, equity or otherwise, on any third parties.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact your dealer or the appropriate Customer Assistance
Center at the number listed below.
Special Coverage Adjustment
N182202780 Brake Assist Decreased Due to Vacuum Loss
Page 4 of 4
Division Number Text Telephones (TTY)
Cadillac 1-800-458-8006 1-800-833-2622
Chevrolet 1-800-222-1020 1-800-833-2438
GMC 1-800-462-8782 1-800-889-2438
Puerto Rico – English 1-800-496-9992
Puerto Rico – Español 1-800-496-9993
Virgin Islands 1-800-496-9994
We are sorry for any inconvenience you may experience; however, we have taken this action in the interest of your
continued satisfaction with our products.
North America Contact Center Operations
35 Affected Products
1 Associated Document
- 2024 Best Choice for ABS Bleeder Scan Tool - Was the brake pedal always slowly sinking down or becoming loose? This abs brake bleeding scan tool will bleed the brake system by cycling the pump and valves to achieve a tight brake pedal. It's the most affordable obd2 scanner with abs auto bleed function you can find. With the clear step by step instruction, even a beginner can use it. Coverage check on FOXWELL official site: Support- Diagnostic Coverage List.
- More Than a Entry Level OBD Scanner, Ideal for Home Mechanics - Based on the NT301 FOXWELL Scanner, NT630 Plus takes OBD diagnostics to the next level by customizing all functions for ABS and SRS systems. This srs abs scanner provides in-depth insights on error code diagnosis, wheel speed sensor live data, airbag circuits and cable connectors monitor, module activation and etc. It's an total game-changer in resolving ABS SRS issues.
- No More Higher End Service than You Needed - One NT630 Plus is enough! This obd2 scanner with abs and srs takes depth diagnosis on Anti-Lock Brake System & Supplemental Restraint System, and also performs daily required resetting services which same priced scanners cannot do. Like Airbag light reset/ SAS(Steering Angle Sensor) adjustment/ Oil light reset and EPB service functions. this car scanner will help the part to operate normally after the faults repaired.
- Also can Work like NT301 - The NT630 Plus abs code reader connect to the OBD2 port directly. It will diagnose all obd2 modules instantly, displays the live data, locates bad sensors and I/M readiness status before the annual inspection. Guides you to do the maintenance work, reduces the potential driving risk and keep a peak performance on the road.
- Complicate? Unreadable? - Intuitive LCD display with clear operate instructions, even a beginner can diagnose the car faults with the NT630 Plus. Ergonomic Touch with anti-collision and anti-slip cover design, comfortable for daily car diagnose work. Unique button press sound will provide the overall tactile and visual experience to notice you a task has been completed or a command has been executed.
- 🎄【Easy to Use--Work out of box】+【FOXWELL 2024 New Version】 FOXWELL NT604 Elite scan tool is the 2024 new version from FOXWELL, which is designed for those car owners who want to figure out the cause issue before fixing the car problem via scanning the most common systems like abs srs engine and transmission.The NT604 Elite diagnostic tool comes with latest software, which can be used out of box. No need to waste time to download the software first.
- 🎅【Affordable】+【Reliable Car Health Monitor】 Will you be confused what happen when the warning light of abs/srs/transmission/check engine flashes? Instead of taking your cars to dealership, this foxwell scanner will help you do a thorough scanning and detection for your cars and pinpoint the root cause. It will t-urn off the warning light car after the problem is fixed.👉TIPS: Airbag crash/collision data can NOT be cleared even you replace the new airbag.
- 🎄【5 in 1 Diagnostic Scanner】Compared with those auto scanners (50-100), NT604 Elite code scanner not only includes their OBDII diagnosis but also it can be an abs/srs scanner, transmission and check engine code reader. When it’s an odb2 scanner, you can use it to check if your car is ready for annual test through I/M readiness menu. In addition, live data stream, built-in DTC library, data play back and print, all these features are a big plus for it.
- 🎅【Fantastic AUTOVIN】+【No extra software fee】Through the AUTOVIN menu, this NT604 Elite car scanner allows you to get your V-IN and vehicle info rapidly, no need to take time to find your V-IN and input one by one. What's more, the NT604 Elite abs srs scanner supports 60+ car makes from worldwide (America/Asia/Europe). You don’t need to pay extra software fee.
- 🎄【Solid protective case KO plastic carrying bag】+ 【Lifetime update】Almost all same price-level obd scanner diagnostic tool only offers plastic bag to hold on the scanner.However, NT604 Elite automotive scanner is equipped with solid protective case, preventing your obd2 scanner from damage. Then you don’t need to pay extra money to buy a solid toolbox.
- 🎁 New Elite Version🎁 Easy to Use--Work out of Box🎁Function as LAUNCH CRP123E 🎁 Lifetime Update🎁 5 YEARS Back Up.
- [Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission Diagnostic Tool]----The crp123 obd2 scanner is perfect balance of power and affordability, providing the ability to view preset, or user defined, live data streams for ENGINE, AT, ABS and SRS data, the ability to graph, record, replay and print data, read and resets codes for engine/abs/srs/transmission system.(Note: Does not work for other System and does not have Special services!)
- [Full OBDII Test Code Reader]----LAUNCH CRP123 scan tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII standard to ensure complete, accurate, system diagnosis. Read and Clear DTCs, do smog tests , I/M readiness and O2 sensor tests, Mode 06 EVAP system test, Mode 08 on-board test component test. And OBDII Code lookup tool and acronym database to assist and speed diagnosis and repair time.
- [Live Data Stream + Advanced OBDII Scanner + Lifetime Update]---- Launch crp123 scanner support for Generic OBDII Codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0); manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1); pending codes; freeze frame data; monitor and I/M readiness; live PCM stream data; graphing functionality for up to four (4) live data streams include the Engine Coolant Temperature, Long&Short Fuel Trim, the change of Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor , Throttle valve position , Generator load signal,Fuel Tank Pressure , Engine RPM, Intake Ait Temperature and so on; clears DTC codes and turns off the MIL; resets monitors; provides Data Link Connector (DLC) location hints.
- [Extensive Vehicle Coverage + 10 Languages]--The LAUNCH CRP123 reads data from ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ABS and SRS systems from Asian, US and European manufacturers. Coverage includes for Suzuki, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Toyota,for Mazda, for Hyundai,for Kia, for Subaru,for Infiniti, for Lexus, for Acura, for Isuzu, for Ford, for GM, for Chrysler, for Benz, for BMW, for VW, for Opel, for Volvo, for Fiat,for Land Rover, for Seat, for Skoda, for Audi,for Porsche, for Saab, for Jaguar and many others. Support 10 different languages.
- [ABS & SRS Scanner with Active Test] The ABS/ SRS diagnostic tool Read & clear DTCs, displays live data in a graph to locate the cause of faults and assists the home mechanic with repairs and clearing ABS and airbag warning lights. Active test sensors, valves or solenoids etc. and tracks any threats in real time. It is invaluable to have a diagnostic tool with Active Test feature that you will never find on similar ABS/ SRS scanners.
- 【3 HOP Reset Services 】Easy to set up 3 regular reset services for Oil Light, Battery Management System, and Steering Angle Position. With this obd2 scanner, you can reset the oil service light and reset pre-programmed mileage intervals for energy efficiency; adjust or reset the steering angle position to keep steering aligned; and clear the original low battery fault information. No need to leave home for shop-quality car maintenance.
- 【All OBD2 Test Modes 】 This ABS & SRS scan tool is also a full featured obd2 code reader, allowing a quick test of the engine system of OBD II vehicles, can Read/Clear engine light codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Evap Test, Read Vehicle Information, and help pass smog test for most post-1996 OBD2/CAN vehicles.
- [DTC LookUp Library] Can't read the code? Go to the DTC LookUp Library. The Topdon AL600 OBD2 scanner offers a wealth of code definitions so you don't have to look them up in a list or database, and the HELP function takes you to diagnostic tips for possible fixes, saving time searching for repair materials online. No other scan tool or code reader under $100 offers this level of assistance.
- [User-Oriented] You'll love the feel of this automotive scanner, with black rubber grips all around the outer edges for durability and to withstand accidental drops. With its easy access menu, you can operate all functions in minutes with just a few button presses. The 3-color LEDs give you a intuitive indication of the OBD2 test results in a second. 3 shortcut keys, one key to read/clear DTCs and a one-touch smoke status check make it easy to use even for beginners.
- 🎉【2024 Upgraded Ver. of AL519/ ML519/ ML619】Autel develops the brand-new AutoLink AL619 as the advanced ver. of Autel ML519, AL519, AL319, MS309. This AL619 OBD2 scanner can scan ABS & SRS systems, and support 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function on Worldwide Vehicles to read, erase codes and turn off the MIL, ABS, SRS warning lights so that you can better maintain your car when related malfunctions occur and make your vehicle ready for the annual test.
- 🎉【Accurate ABS/ SRS Diagnostics Functions】The ABS/ SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the ABS/ SRS systems. It can read and clear DTCs, show definitions of each code, display live data of multiple sensors in the graph to locate fault causes, and assist home mechanics to do the proper repair and clear ABS & Airbag warning lights. Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models. Please email 📩 immoautel @ outlook. com 📩 for help.
- 🎉【All 10 Modes of OBD II Diagnostics Function】The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the engine system of OBD II vehicles. Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, DTC Lookup, Component Test, Viewing Vehicle Information, Modules Present.
- 🎉【Live Data and Freeze Frame Data】With Live Data functions, Autel AL619 OBD2 diagnostic code reader allows you to view the live PID (Parameter Identification Data) of the vehicle's computer module(s) in text, graph to check the status of various sensors. And Freeze Frame Data enables you to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected. These information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to be duplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- 🎉【DTC Lookup Feature】Besides showing you the code’s definition while you are reading the diagnostic trouble codes, AL619 features comparably user-friendly DTC Lookup Function which enables you to retrieve the definitions of any error codes from the large database of AL619, saving you from the hassle of wasting time searching definition of every code via Google.
- 🔧【PLUG AND PLAY - EASY TO USE】 : ANCEL FX2000 car scanner only takes 3 steps to connect to the car for diagnosis without cumbersome operations. The latest FX2000 scan tool is equipped with a one-key diagnosis function, which can automatically identify the model and year of your car, and automatically diagnose the car. Even beginners can use it to read the data and find out what the fault codes mean.
- 🚗【FULL OBD-LEVEL DIAGNOSTICS TOOL】: Quickly determines the cause of engine system faults, reads current, permanent and pending codes. After the repair, clears the codes and turns off the warning light. In addition, the FX2000 engine code reader also displays important OBD II advanced data such as fuel, live data and other manufacturer-specific parameters in real time to ensure that the engine ECU is operating correctly and safely, saving vehicle owners a lot of time and money in maintenance.
- 🚙【TRANSMISSION FAULT DIAGNOSTIC TOOL】: Some noises come from the transmission? Ancel obd2 scanner will read fault codes, display live transmission system data (fluid temperature, fluid pump, clutch actuation, pressure, etc.), and ensures transmission performance is optimal for vehicle speed and load. It provides detailed TCM data of the vehicle, so you can quickly and accurately find existing or potential problems.
- 🚐【FIND OUT SRS WRONG】: ANCEL FX2000 automotive scanner is able to read and clear fault codes in the SRS (airbag) and turn off the warning light to make sure the system is working correctly and safely. This odb2 scanner also displays a live graphical data stream of the supplemental restraint system (air bag), which allows you to analyze and verify that the air bag system is working properly.
- 🚌【ABS OBD2 SCANNER】:The FX2000 diagnostic scanner for all vehicles can read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) data stream transmitted from the ABS. By retrieving the ABS code data, the obd scanner can check the various brake components and accurately diagnose problems.
- SIMPLIFYING CAR REPAIR - Our goal is to simplify your car repair process. Our device turns your smartphone into a powerful OBD2 scanner diagnostic tool, allowing you to quickly understand your vehicle's problem, view recommended fixes, and purchase the necessary parts for repair.
- EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTICS - BLCKTEC's enhanced vehicle diagnostics gives you access to advanced features typically found only on high-end scanners. With our car code reader you can read and clear engine codes, ABS (brakes), SRS (airbags), TPMS codes, and many more.
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE RESULTS - Our car scanner utilizes the latest OBD2 technology to provide accurate and reliable diagnostic information, ensuring that you can trust the results you receive.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF VEHICLES - Our bluetooth OBD2 scanner works with most vehicles made after 1996, including cars, trucks, and SUVs, making it a versatile tool for any DIYer.
- USER-FRIENDLY APP - Our accompanying app is easy to use and navigate, with clear and concise information displayed in an easy-to-understand format. Available on IOS and Android.
- [Pro OBD2 Scanner] - BlueDriver is the easiest way to scan and understand your vehicle like a professional mechanic. Read and clear your car’s trouble codes and check engine light.
- [Read & Clear All The Codes] - BlueDriver's enhanced vehicle diagnostics gives you access to information normally available only to mechanics on their OBD2 scan tools. Now you can read and clear ABS, Airbag, SRS, TPMS codes, and many more.
- [Get The Right Fix] - Much more than a car code reader, BlueDriver is a diagnostic tool. Get unlimited specific repair reports containing possible causes, reported fixes, and more for virtually every vehicle make and model.
- [Wireless & Bluetooth Enabled] - Say goodbye to wires. BlueDriver connects with Bluetooth via your phone/tablet to a sensor that plugs into your car's OBDII port. Get all of the capabilities of an expensive code reader & scan tool without any annoying wires.
- [User-Friendly App and Repair Videos] - BlueDriver gives you more ways to scan and fix your vehicle. Our iOS & Android app connects you to a large database of repair videos with step-by-step directions of repairs.
- ABS/SRS OBD2 Scanner > Enjoy this ABS OBD2 code reader to reveal exact issues underlying in your brake, airbag, and engine systems, test individual ABS/SRS sensors, valves, or solenoids to quickly locate malfunctions (compatible with GM, Nissan, Fiat, Benz, Volvo, Land Rover, BMW, USA Ford, please reach us for details.), making sure critical safety systems work in perfect harmony together against accidents to be safe than sorry. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- 3 Most Needed Service Functions > This OBD2 scanner guides you through step by step procedures to reset oil service light and programmed mileage intervals for engine efficiency (Oil Reset); to calibrate steering wheel position for vehicle’s traveling in a straight line (SAS Reset); to clear the original low battery fault information against coming battery failures or damage (BMS Reset); saving your needless visits to mechanics. NOTE: Not suitable for all models, please reach us for compatibility.
- Full OBD2 Diagnostics > Say goodbye to the hassle of manual check-ups via this srs code reader. Quickly correct Check Engine Light warning on most OBD2/CAN compatible vehicles. Easily access to your smog status with one simple click I/M Readiness; and being filled with features for live data readings, freeze frame data, plus EVAP system, onboard monitor test means this scan tool checks all daily car care boxes.
- Work Easier > Red-Yellow-Green LEDs in this OBD2 scanner quickly show the overall DTC status without toggling through menu selections. HELP hotkey takes you directly to detailed descriptions/tips. Read/Erase DTC, I/M readiness shortcuts are added for optimized operation, along with DTC Lookup library for interpreting codes, designing the SRS OBD2 code reader a pleasure to use right out of the package even for beginners.
- Helpful Service > Get instant, free lifetime access to the most recent updates to add new car models and troubleshooting bugs making the OBD2 scanner a long-term investment for any home mechanics. The extended 1 years of quality assurance sweetens the worry-free deal even further. Multilingual Menu: EN, FR, ES, DE, IT, RU, PT, and JP. NOTE: Only support upgrade on windows.
- [Newly Added 3 RESET FUNCTIONS] 2024 New Ver. scan tool CRP123X Elite ADDS NEW SPECIAL FUNCTIONS--Throttle Adaptation, Oil Reset, SAS Reset. Before the trip to the mechanic, the launch crp123x elite can do deeper diagnosis for the car system and react with accurate data in minutes. Just Update the software of your CRP123X scanner, and you’ll get this high-end function at no charge.
- [Accurate & Intuitive Multi System Diagnosis] Will you be confused about what happens when the warning light of transmission, ABS, and SRS Airbag check engine flashes? Launch obd2 scanner diagnostic tool CRP123X to pinpoint the problem components for a faster diagnosis for your car instead of taking your car to the dealership, and will turn off the warning light for you after fixing the problem, make to know more about your cars and do your own repair.
- [Multiple Display of Live Data + DTC Code Definition Explanation] Launch car tools show real-time data of oil temp, pressure, transmission temp, engine speed, coolant temperature, you will know which car part is abnormal. Data can be shown in a single, multi- graph, and merge two graphs for analysis（merge 4 PIDs in one). It’s convenient for car owners to purchase auto parts and replace it by yourself, 🔥Code Search,DTC Library provide massive information.
- [2024 New Processor, Lifetime Free Update] Faster! Stable! The CRP123X Elite car diagnostic scanner has a new processor, Android 7.0, 16GB of memory, 5-inch touchscreen (720P), 6100mAh rechargeable battery, One-touch Wi-Fi Lifetime Free update for more vehicle coverage, bug fixes, newly added parameters, and functionality to help you access, diagnose and fix more vehicles faster. SAVE AT LEAST $2000 PER YEAR.
- [Auto VIN Smart Diagnostic&Wide Range of Vehicle Supported] Launch scanner auto VIN technology allows you to get your VIN and vehicle info rapidly (vehicle make, model, and year info), no need to take time to find your VIN and input one by one (Some models need to type it in manually.)It has the newest car software. This car code reader supports vehicles like passenger cars, SUVs, minivans, 12V light-duty trucks, etc. produced by Asian, European, American, Indian, and more brands between 1996 and 2024.
Last update on 2024-02-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.